Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Natural Colors Eyeset 2.0 (default replacements)

by megary Posted 16th Feb 2015 at 1:06 AM - Updated 14th May 2017 at 12:26 AM by megary

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 7:45 AM
wow, these are awesome, thankyou!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 9:37 AM
Nice work they look great
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 1:06 PM
I love them! And I love that it's not just focused on one colour, but that you included many of them! May I ask where you got those eyelashes?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 1:39 PM Last edited by megary : 16th Feb 2015 at 3:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by MariTom
I love them! And I love that it's not just focused on one colour, but that you included many of them! May I ask where you got those eyelashes?

Hey! Thank you very much, I'm glad you like the set. For the eyelashes, just google "kijiko 3d lashes". They come in many shapes and there's also a male and a kid version.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 3:11 PM
Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 3:56 PM
Thanks for the update, I love the colors!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 11:29 AM
thanks
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 10:09 PM
These look so lovely! Is there any chance you're considering making them as non-default replacements?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 10:30 PM
Thanks, Megary!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 7:57 AM
I love these eyes but I thought I would alert you that these no longer work in my game after the last basement update. The palette to select eye colour no longer shows. When I remove your default eyes the original palette comes back I'm so sad because your eyes are my faves. Do you think a non default version might work better?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mykillerheels77
I love these eyes but I thought I would alert you that these no longer work in my game after the last basement update. The palette to select eye colour no longer shows. When I remove your default eyes the original palette comes back I'm so sad because your eyes are my faves. Do you think a non default version might work better?

Hey! Sadly, you are right , I've noticed this myself. I'll have to figure out what exactly causes the disappearance of the palette or will have to wait for someone else to solve the problem. Anyway... thanks for kind words.
I will send you a PM here at MTS when the set will be updated/repaired.
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by megary
Hey! Sadly, you are right , I've noticed this myself. I'll have to figure out what exactly causes the disappearance of the palette or will have to wait for someone else to solve the problem. Anyway... thanks for kind words.
I will send you a PM here at MTS when the set will be updated/repaired.

The eye palette disappearance seems to be happening with a lot of creators default eyes This latest update has really been a mess. A lot of creations are no longer working. I've seen people mention custom skins and my game wouldn't load because of one set of eyebrows. *sigh* Anyway, thanks for the quick reply I hope you can get them working again.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 11:39 PM
my game wouldn't load because of one set of eyebrows. *sigh*

In my case it was a blusher.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 3:21 AM
There's a fix in the works, supposed to be out with the next patch (No ETA). I'm not 100% sure it will fix the defaults that are broken but it's supposed to fix the other CAS issues (such as CC showing up with an alien icon, the CC works but the icon is toast). Aliens were the culprit, it seems. And with eyes, it kind of makes sense, since they have their own eye sets. I guess we'll see what the fix updates. I do know some people have managed to fix their defaults but have noooooooooooooo idea what they did.
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 1:23 PM
Default Eye color glitch

Thank God I'm not the only one! Please fix this.
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 2:12 AM
I really miss having these lovely eyes in my game :c Stupid patch.
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 9:24 PM
Really looking forward to an update on these
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 2:03 PM
Default sad.....
I will send you a PM here at MTS when the set willf be updated/repaired.

just toooo sad...cuz i cant see the pallet of colors any moree....even if i delete the file i cant see!!!!plzzzzzzz help sooooon
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 1:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pantea16
just toooo sad...cuz i cant see the pallet of colors any moree....even if i delete the file i cant see!!!!plzzzzzzz help sooooon

I am sorry to hear that. Did you tried to move your Mods folder temporarily somewhere else and start the game without any CC? You should find out if the missing palette problem persists.
Please, let me know... This may be caused by any other downloads you have. That march update was a mess.
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 11:34 PM
I am sorry to hear that. Did you tried to move your Mods folder temporarily somewhere else and start the game without any CC? You should find out if the missing palette problem persists.
Please, let me know... This may be caused by any other downloads you have. That march update was a mess.

I was going to say the same. I really liked how these eyes looked on your profile, but unfortunately I can't use them because I can't change the eye color.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 3:00 AM
kool ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 3:33 AM
nice eyes, have that au nutural' look. thx for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 1:48 PM
I LOVE THESE SO MUCH OH MY GOD. I'd love them even more if you'd made them non-default, but they're still amazing and the best I've found so far and I LOVE THEM.
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 1:59 PM
Could you please consider updating these for the new toddler patch. These are my favorite eyes to use, but I can not edit toddler eye colors if I use them
Page 1 of 2