Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(UPDATE: 7-JUL-2016) Reheat Food in Microwave

by icarus_allsorts Posted 14th Feb 2015 at 9:25 AM - Updated 6th Jul 2016 at 4:34 PM by icarus_allsorts : Mod Update

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 49 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 12:11 PM
Thank you very much!! This mod is what I've wanted for a log time. Your mod adds some touch of reality to the sims! Many thanks :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 1:17 PM
Thanks icarus and nice to see that you back to work with sims 3 )
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 1:34 PM
Thank you! I always look forward to new uploads from you, this one is going into my game right away.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 3:35 PM
Awesome mod this is such a cool idea :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 4:51 PM
This is brilliant Icarus. I have always thought it a waste to have a micro in the kitchen as they always insist on eating meals cold from the fridge, and this smarten up the sims behavior and adds reality to the game 8D So thank you so much ;)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 4:58 PM
Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 5:37 PM
Another "must have" mod for my game. :D Thank you from the bottom of my simmies' hearts!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 6:21 PM
Default Yay! Real use for microwaves!
EA believes people buy microwaves because microwave meals are such a delicacy. Thanks for restoring sanity
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 6:29 PM
Awesome! I hate cold pizza. :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 8:00 PM
Congratulations on another fun mod!!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 8:09 PM
Another "must Have". Thank you icarus ... and love the extra tuning options you added for Retuner!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 9:49 PM
A well thought food-mod ) great job
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 11:26 PM
I suspect there may be a conflict with No Shopping from Fridge - in some saves I'm able to buy ingredients from the fridge, but in other saves Ani's mod works as it should. Reheating food works everywhere.

But despite this minor issue, I love the mod. Keep up the good work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 11:43 PM
Going straight in my game. Thanks for another great mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 11:48 PM
For the first time in 5 years of playing sims 3 and 15 years of playing The Sims in general - Looks like I now have a reason to start buying microwaves :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 11:58 PM
THANK YOU! That 'tastes like fridge' mood was going to kill me. It's not my fault they never finish a whole pizza..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 12:16 AM
Thanks man now my microwave isn't for decoration any more
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 4:18 AM
Best mod ever. I need this that avoid my sims always eat frozen leftlover. How tasty... Btw, Im glad you back to work making mods Icarus...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 4:28 AM
Finally, I always wanted something like this.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 6:00 AM
Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 9:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
Where are the strings for other languages?

The mod doesn't need translating since it uses existing in-game strings.

Quote: Originally posted by Nauthiz.
I suspect there may be a conflict with No Shopping from Fridge - in some saves I'm able to buy ingredients from the fridge, but in other saves Ani's mod works as it should. Reheating food works everywhere.

Hmm, I can't test for sure at the moment but pretty sure that these two mods should have no direct conflict with one another. If you were using my Cook With Any Ingredient mod that's a different story, but in that case, try the updated version of Ani's No Shopping From Fridge mod I posted at the NRaas wiki here
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#23 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 9:15 AM
Yesss! So happy to see more mods from you!
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 9:39 AM Last edited by Nauthiz. : 15th Feb 2015 at 2:51 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by icarus_allsorts
Hmm, I can't test for sure at the moment but pretty sure that these two mods should have no direct conflict with one another. If you were using my Cook With Any Ingredient mod that's a different story, but in that case, try the updated version of Ani's No Shopping From Fridge mod I posted at the NRaas wiki here

I tested the updated version of Ani's mod in the save, where it previously had not worked, and now both mods seem to work with no conflict. Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 5:58 PM
I can't tell you the last time one of my sims used the microwave, so this will be fun to see them use it for once! Now, if they could just use it autonomously. Thank you for sharing your mod
Page 1 of 3