Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cable Knit Sweater Dress as a Top

by Davinia Posted 15th Feb 2015 at 12:23 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 12:39 AM
awesome, thanks <3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 12:58 AM
looks awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 2:04 AM
Yes, please! I have been wanting this since the start :D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 10:12 PM
Finally! I was waiting for that! Thank you! It reminds me of the Sims 3 store sweater dress, which I used on so many sims lol
It does clip with a lot of bottoms, belts, and skirts clipping through but checking with S4PE it seems to be set to non random so I'm fine ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi
Finally! I was waiting for that! Thank you! It reminds me of the Sims 3 store sweater dress, which I used on so many sims lol
It does clip with a lot of bottoms, belts, and skirts clipping through but checking with S4PE it seems to be set to non random so I'm fine ^^

Yes, @MiniMimi, it looks best with the skinny jeans or yoga pants. My next challenge is to learn to alter the mesh so it doesn't clip through. That will take a while, though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 7:54 PM
I would hug you right now if I could!!! Thank you so much for this wonderful upload :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 1:08 AM
Thanks for doing this. I've been hoping someone would