Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Thranduil - Elven king

by malfoya Posted 3rd Mar 2015 at 6:32 PM - Updated 9th Mar 2015 at 12:42 AM by malfoya

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 8:05 PM
:lovestruc He is awesome, malfoya! I know how hard you worked on him and it shows!
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fairycake89
:lovestruc He is awesome, malfoya! I know how hard you worked on him and it shows!

Thank you I felt like I've been over tweaking him in the end.. Don't know if I could have done much better. He's been quite time consuming!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 9:33 PM
Amazing, I really dont know what to say. He looks perfect...absolutely perfect How come you are not featured already?:P
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Crowkeeper
Amazing, I really dont know what to say. He looks perfect...absolutely perfect How come you are not featured already?:P

I'm blushing Those are really kind words! I'm just happy that I could finish him!! Usually I end up with half done simmies all over my bin..
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 7:58 PM
Well done on making an amazing sim! Oh wow, I love him <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 10:12 AM
He looks absolutely gorgeous, you did a great job! Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 6:12 PM
Wow, almost perfect
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 6:43 PM
I am so happy you like him guys! I am always worried when uploading a new sim, whether people will like it or not! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 1:59 PM
AMAZING!!!!! Nice job!!
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 2:29 AM
Where his hair is from?
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Crystalline~
Where his hair is from?

Oh, can't believe I forgot to add the most essential part of the sim to the download list. The page is now updated, and here is the link: http://paint-stroke.blogspot.no/201...-thranduil.html
Sockpuppet
#13 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by malfoya
Oh, can't believe I forgot to add the most essential part of the sim to the download list. The page is now updated, and here is the link: http://paint-stroke.blogspot.no/201...-thranduil.html

Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 8:03 PM
ok i'm a noob can you tell me where to find him? i followed the instructions and I placed him in the sim bin but I dont know where to access him
Inventor
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by reneolliv
ok i'm a noob can you tell me where to find him? i followed the instructions and I placed him in the sim bin but I dont know where to access him

Make sure to look in the adult section in the sim bin. The default sims showing up at first are young adults. I thought I had lost him myself at first, due to this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 9:12 PM
absolutely gorg! I've downloaded him but i don't know where to find him in the game, plz help?!
Inventor
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 12:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by filippagb
absolutely gorg! I've downloaded him but i don't know where to find him in the game, plz help?!

Thank you!! If you look in the sim bin he will be in the adult section, not young adult.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 11:16 PM
Good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 3:44 PM
Wow he's incredibly gorgeous! Excellent work! <3 I wish I could place him in Sims 2.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 8:29 PM
Congratulations for this successful creation, very close to the original.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 3:19 PM
I am adding him to the list of LOTR Characters recommended to install with Middle Earth. He is truly beautiful. Thank you
Inventor
Original Poster
#22 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gaxili
I am adding him to the list of LOTR Characters recommended to install with Middle Earth. He is truly beautiful. Thank you

Thank you so mucj! I appreciate that!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Mar 2016 at 12:45 AM
Always did love the elves. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 7:11 PM
excellent
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 6:28 PM
Default thanks <3
can you convert it for the sims 4 >1.24 ?
Page 1 of 2