Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maya's House

by luvalphvle Posted 11th Mar 2015 at 9:21 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 11:23 PM
What a lovely house. Welcome back to the Sims 2.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 11:35 PM
Maya's house is wonderful. May she have many hours of fun and imagination playing with her sims. I plan to make a boarding house out of it> Thanks so much for the attention to detail and to playablity!
Theorist
#4 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 11:54 PM
The shelf above the entry is a nice idea, I'll have to remember that.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 10:09 AM
I keep saying I won't download one more thing...And Then a house like this appears and I am struck with the creativity and patience of the builder. This is simply lovely. If I lived in a house like this I would never leave home. Kudos luvalphvie Kudos and Yes I am downloading this too.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 3:09 PM
Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it. ScaryRob let me know the pool table might not be usable where it is, so you can move things around if you want or put something else there entirely. I'm so used to the Sims 3 that I moved a family in to play test the lot, and then moved them out - and all my furniture went with them. Ughhhhhhhh. I had to redecorate the whole thing. I figured while I was at it I'd just put some stuff in the basement too (which I'd left unfinished). So feel free to move things around or tear down walls or whatever fits for your Sims!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 9:17 PM
Does the TS2 Ultimate Collection have Happy Holiday Stuff? That's the one SP I don't have and I'm a noob at downloading so I'm kinda excited lol

Call me Britt, an amateur ToTer
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 9:51 PM
This is great for my big family!
Needs Coffee
#9 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 11:24 PM
luvalphvle, you should say in your description that you had a sim in the lot, many people try and avoid lots that have had sims in them in case it causes corruption. Your sim leaves little bits of data behind them. So just a heads up, next time place the lot into the bin and plop it back down again and play test the copy. The lot clearing everything out is the games attempt at cleaning it of your sims data, but it isn't that effective.
Constant Contestant
#10 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 11:53 PM
Gorgeous looking house, thank you

Quote: Originally posted by ANiallGirl4Life
Does the TS2 Ultimate Collection have Happy Holiday Stuff? That's the one SP I don't have and I'm a noob at downloading so I'm kinda excited lol
You should be ok to download this house even if you don't have Happy Holiday Stuff.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
luvalphvle, you should say in your description that you had a sim in the lot, many people try and avoid lots that have had sims in them in case it causes corruption. Your sim leaves little bits of data behind them. So just a heads up, next time place the lot into the bin and plop it back down again and play test the copy. The lot clearing everything out is the games attempt at cleaning it of your sims data, but it isn't that effective.
Sorry, I didn't know there was a Sim packaged in there. I didn't have anyone living in it at all when I was refurnishing it, so I don't know how somebody snuck in there!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#12 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 10:56 PM
No, I'm talking about sim references, tiny little bits of code left that traces back to her not the actual sim being packaged.
People can open the lot in SimPE and clean it if they wish but that's why you should just mention "A sim was moved in to test so the lot will contain some sim references."
Years ago we didn't know about this, but it's been talked about a lot lately but now we know it's best not to move in a sim, but play test a copy of the lot.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 6:17 PM
So glad you took to building again! It's so fun, keep it up!
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 10:08 PM
I can't download it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 12:52 AM
Gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 9:13 PM
Nice House Thankyou for sharing and as said another post Welcome Back to Sims 2.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th May 2017 at 5:00 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 1:01 PM
This is a beautiful house, but I can't load it to my Sims 2 (I have the Mac Collection version, not the Ultimate Collection). Is there a version of this house that works for the Mac version?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 9:09 AM
Thank you so much. This house is incredible and just my style T^T