Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Waterhouse Paintings Set

by TheJim07 Posted 17th Mar 2015 at 10:28 AM - Updated 9th Apr 2015 at 8:29 AM by TheJim07
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 6:13 PM
I really love these painting sets you've been making. They add so much more variety in the game to the types of paintings available, and fit with the kinds of themes that I do more.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amber Lokisdotter
I really love these painting sets you've been making. They add so much more variety in the game to the types of paintings available, and fit with the kinds of themes that I do more.

I'm glad you like them
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 8:24 AM
I simply adore the Praeraffaelites! Thank you very, very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 2:20 PM
Yes - Waterhouse!!! Love The Lady of Shalott. Thank you, Jim!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 8:48 PM
Very good. I love your arts.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 10:57 PM
I have been searching for Waterhouse paintings, and these are phenomenal!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 8:54 AM
fascinante me encanta el arte y la expresión humana
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 8:54 AM
fascinante me encanta el arte y la expresión humana
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 7:21 PM
Just wanted to say, thanks for all of the art (: I'm downloading most of your content, and it's sure to alleviate the problem I have of finding appropriate wall accessories for my house. It's been extra gratifying to see some of my favorite pieces included in your collections, like sleep and his brother death, Richlieau at the battlements, etc. Would love to see some landscapes, or some cityskapes a la Grimshaw in the future; I think they would make useful additions. Thanks again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 8:35 AM
I wasn't going to download any of the painting sets, since they're all so tempting and I over-decorate as it is, and my mods folder is bloated, but then...boom. Waterhouse. And I have an Arthurian neighborhood I'm in the middle of setting up. So the pre-Raphaelite paintings were just too hard to resist. And now I'm going to go get the Rossetti set, too. And probably scads more of your other treasures.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 3:44 PM
Gorgeous!!!! Thank you ;o)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 4:58 PM
Bravo et merci!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 10:06 PM
*gasp* <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 9:43 AM
Thanks so much! Sleep and his Half-Brother Death is one of my favorites - I am so glad to be able to see it in Sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 8:11 PM
Please. I want these pictures in the Sims 4. Thank you very much.
Por favor. Quiero estos cuadros en los Sims 4. Muchas Gracias