Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 1:02 AM
I've noticed an issue now with the Babies for Everyone mod. (not surprising I guess since GTW introduces alien pregnancy) If the pregnant sim happens to be male the baby will appear in the cot as soon as the household is refreshed (travel, enter CAS, etc) regardless of how recent conception was.

PregnancyTestsAllGenders2 also seems to be preventing the pregnancy test option on toilets for female sims.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 1:05 AM
Thanks for the head up.

Quote: Originally posted by Mimoliin
Game's working indeed, but far from flawlessly.

The following mods made my sims refuse to do anything autonomously, the irony. They also made my sims completely unable to watch TV, for some reason:

Weebl_101 - Base Mod Version 2.3
Weebl_101 - Teen Love Addon Version 1.0

I'm still trying to figure out which mod it is that makes my sims unable to help their kids with their homework.
Test Subject
#28 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 1:13 AM
I found the MiximiliumM_StickyClothesChoices_PATCHED Mod would not allow my Sims to route to the bed thanks to this update
Field Researcher
#29 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 1:16 AM Last edited by Queen Yinin : 27th Mar 2015 at 1:34 AM.
Has anyone noticed any problems with Teen Careers for All Ages or Autonomous Repairs ??

I'm pretty sure it's these because I have no other mods affecting repairs or teen careers, but I haven't confirmed yet. Wanted others opinion.

Edit: It was those. Add Teen Careers for All Ages and Autonomous Repairs to the list. With Teen careers for all, it turned into Teen Careers for no one. You could apply for the job, but never suceeded. With Autonomous Repairs, trying to repair an object just reset the sim.

Check out The Moore Legacy, a Sims4 legacy blog.
Also - Stranded on Sixam Challenge... Can your sim live long-term on an alien planet?
Instructor
#30 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 1:32 AM
If all of this is happening because of an update, imagine what it's going to be like with a new Expansion Pack.

Instructor
#31 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thesammy58
If all of this is happening because of an update, imagine what it's going to be like with a new Expansion Pack.

I don't think it'll be too bad since the game's already patched and ready for the EP.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thesammy58

When you try your best but you don't succeed...

Check out The Moore Legacy, a Sims4 legacy blog.
Also - Stranded on Sixam Challenge... Can your sim live long-term on an alien planet?
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deer_Lord
As far as I can tell, all of my clothing CC is now unsorted and shows up under every category. I'm only assuming this applies to all of it since there's just too much to go through and try to pick out individually now.

I have that too, but I'll have to check if it occurs in a vanilla game as well. It's really frustrating, but what I'm most worried about is if townies will spawn with ridiculous outfits.
Alchemist
#34 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 1:57 AM
With almost every post I've read on this thread, I have one refrain going through my head, nothing brilliant, I assure you, just: EA is insane, EA is insane.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 2:02 AM
DrChillgood-TechGuruReplacementCard
DrChillgood-SaferChanceCards

Crashes game when you load house.
Test Subject
#36 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 2:03 AM
Thought I'd contribute to this list. judaisimcontacts.package causes my game to CTD on load with the new patch. Hope this helps!
Scholar
#37 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 2:05 AM
Looks like I'm going to be busy this weekend...

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Theorist
Original Poster
#38 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 2:10 AM
Everything is up to date!

@DrChillgood Good luck, and let us know if/when you resolve it so I can put a [solved] next to it.
Test Subject
#39 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 2:15 AM
I found that the Alesso 'Rocket' hair from TSR made my game unable to start.
Theorist
Original Poster
#40 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aleeeexxx
I found that the Alesso 'Rocket' hair from TSR made my game unable to start.

Hmm, that's strange it's working in my game, but I'll add it anyways with the bracket [varies].
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 2:27 AM
Wow, so many mods broken and no way to (currently) fix them? ): I use a ton of these mods, myself. Damn you, EA! Mods are what make this game bearable!

I don't even know where to begin, other than my game pretty much dies with my current mods. I refuse to play without these in my game, for my sanity's sake.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Test Subject
#42 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 2:49 AM
The ‘Faster Gardening’ mod seems to be stopping Sims from gardening at all:
http://modthesims.info/d/536590
Test Subject
#43 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 2:57 AM Last edited by gurlgamer09 : 27th Mar 2015 at 3:00 AM. Reason: spelling
Default NPC Gardener and NPC Handy Mods don't work after 3/26 Patch
The NPC Gardener and NPC handy man mod from Daveo_88 no longer works after the patch. When I had my sim use it she just resets and never completes the action.
Instructor
#44 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by siletka
Wow, so many mods broken and no way to (currently) fix them? ): I use a ton of these mods, myself. Damn you, EA! Mods are what make this game bearable!

I don't even know where to begin, other than my game pretty much dies with my current mods. I refuse to play without these in my game, for my sanity's sake.

I tried to play 3 different times tonight and I just can't get into it without my mods

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Test Subject
#45 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 2:59 AM
So is it the EvolveAll_FasterGardening also?
Test Subject
#46 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kaspookaboo
I have that too, but I'll have to check if it occurs in a vanilla game as well. It's really frustrating, but what I'm most worried about is if townies will spawn with ridiculous outfits.
. I have this issue too. I tried in a Vanilla game and have swimwear and jackets in the blouses category. I think it's a bug.
Test Subject
#47 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 3:09 AM
Oh, my god.. so is it all script mods, or items/hair/clothes too? -screaming- WHHYYY
Scholar
#48 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 3:09 AM
I read custom skins and eyes are broken because of the introduction of aliens. I should have seen that coming. I don't understand why other CAS content would be affected. I also read Sims 4 Studio will need an update to deal with CAS on their website.

EA has really created a super mess. I guess it's back to Sims 3 and Skyrim for me. I have a ton of CC and at least four of the broken mods. What a mess. I'm just not even touching my game till this is sorted. I made a note of this thread though over at Sims VIP and she sent out a tweet about it.
Scholar
#49 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maryanngibson
So is it the EvolveAll_FasterGardening also?

I would guess so to be on the safe side. At this point I wouldn't trust any mods to work - as Twallan used to say - you don't know what they are doing to your game that you can't see until it's too late. Man, I wish he was around right now.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 3:11 AM
I don't know if this one was known: NoMoreAutonomousPhoneActions.package (removes the entertainment option in the cellphone menu).

My TUMBLR
Page 2 of 29