Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Spencer Mansion - Playable Tomb

by Tami27 Posted 8th Apr 2015 at 8:54 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 1:45 AM
Really nice! Not too many people make tombs; they're a bit complicated to do. It looks like a livable house to live in as well.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amber Lokisdotter
Really nice! Not too many people make tombs; they're a bit complicated to do. It looks like a livable house to live in as well.

Thank you! I had a lot of fun building a tomb and figuring out how to translate the resident evil puzzles to what was possible in the sims. I hope you all enjoy playing it. You could absolutely rezone the mansion as a residential lot, but it might need some modifications to make it really work for a family to live in. There is only one actual bathroom (but there are all in one bathrooms scattered throughout) and 2 bedrooms.

I am thinking about making additional tombs since like you said not many people seem to make them. I have a few other builds in the works (not all tombs), but if anyone has any suggestions for what kind of tomb I should do next I would certainly take it into consideration.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 5:56 AM
This looks terrific! You put so much creative ability, time, effort and imagination into it! Thanks...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 12:41 AM
I love resident evil and tombs so I cant wait to see it! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 9:31 PM
Awesome job,i like resident evil but i never play re1.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Jul 2020 at 1:07 AM
Looking through these pictures felt like going home. You did a good job