Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alicia Tory

by MrDemeulemeester Posted 31st Mar 2015 at 1:48 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 3:26 PM
Stunning!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 12:47 AM
thanks :lovestruc, she just instantly became 1 of my favorites.

p.s: not like it matters but outfits 4 & 5 are reversed in the pictures
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 2:33 AM
Beautiful addition to my game. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 1:23 AM
Absolutely stunning, sadly she doesn't show up my in Library. Downloaded all CC to Mods, which shows up in the game and her to Tray, strangely the game finds her name but then nothing. Don't know what I doing wrong. Wonderful creations though!
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims4speler
Absolutely stunning, sadly she doesn't show up my in Library. Downloaded all CC to Mods, which shows up in the game and her to Tray, strangely the game finds her name but then nothing. Don't know what I doing wrong. Wonderful creations though!

Remember that you need to allow CC in your library. That option is not memorized, so you have to check that box each time you open your library.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd May 2015 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by trisgod
Remember that you need to allow CC in your library. That option is not memorized, so you have to check that box each time you open your library.

Just updated my base game with "Get to Work" expansion. That solved it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 2:14 PM
thank u ..........