Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Decorative Small Toys | Bunny Added

by plasticbox Posted 30th Mar 2015 at 9:26 PM - Updated 25th Apr 2015 at 10:41 AM by plasticbox

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 10:29 PM
Awesome idea :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 10:34 PM
Yay! I hated how huge all the stuffed animals were. I miss all the cute decorative toys (dolls, etc) that I had for TS2 & 3 that were normal sized. I don't understand why all the toys are so massive in this game. Are you planning on shrinking down the bunny that came with the latest update as well?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 11:00 PM
ZOMFG I forgot the bunny! Yeah I wanted to do that >.< .. probably won’t happen today, but I’ll add that here and tag you when it’s uploaded. Thanks for the reminder =).

(The decorative dino I won’t add, because I don’t really like it that much .. so if anyone else is interested in that, just go ahead and DIY)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 11:03 PM
Great idea! The originals are cute but just too big! They look wonderful thanks plasticbox!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 12:30 AM
Oooh since I'm thinking about opening up a toy store in the new expansion, this is perfect. Ty!
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 4:41 AM
When I have pbox_deco-toy-giraffe_small-override installed it causes the coat rack, the pile of sports equipment, and a few other things to also shrink down.

I adore the toys, but something might be a little wrong with the override. Although, with the resize cheat I can make them the same size, but the smaller versions still have the larger footprint and shadows.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 4:51 AM
I also noticed that earlier -- thanks for letting me know the giraffe is to blame! I probably didn't notice it doesn't have its own rig (or I put in the wrong one), will fix it.

ETA: Okay, fixed and reuploaded.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 2:00 PM
Absolutely marvelous! I can always use more decor. Thank you.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 10:24 AM
@ShortyBoo (and everyone else) I've added the bunnies now. Thanks for reminding me! =) Recolours for that are also upcoming, probably sometime this weekend.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 4:11 PM
Thank you SO much! Never understood why they were so BIG.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 7:05 AM
Thanks, these are adorable! ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 5:55 PM
These are so cute, thanks a lot! <3 Finally I managed to get them, on the 3rd time. First two times I didn't include the lunchbox because I didn't need it, so I'm guessing that was the problem? Not sure though. Or I didn't look from the right place (kids decoration)... But I did look through all decorations so they should've been there...? Anyway, now I have them in my game and that's the main thing.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 7:48 PM
These are in Kid's decorations, like it says in the OP. Not in the generic Decorations department.

Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 12:43 AM
Ok, thanks! I didn't realize Kid's decorations is separate from other decorations.

Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
These are in Kid's decorations, like it says in the OP. Not in the generic Decorations department.
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 4:41 AM
When I have these in my game random decor items become ultra small, like the grandfather clock and several of the new items from Get to Work. Is anyone else having this issue with these items?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 7:51 AM
You need to redownload. I had the wrong rig in the giraffe at first, but this was fixed a while ago. See first post.

Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
You need to redownload. I had the wrong rig in the giraffe at first, but this was fixed a while ago. See first post.

Thank you!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 2:47 AM
Thank you so much for these, love them! I was wondering if you could give them a smaller footprint though, so they can be placed on shelves and with other objects more easily, please, please? :P
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 6:48 AM
hello, I am currently installing a bunch of your mods. There is a package file in this one pbox_window-octopane_GP01-tagfixes.package, dated 1st of April.
I installed your Octopane Privacy Window + Tag Fixes, dated 2nd of April, a bit earlier.
I am assuming this stray package file (stray cause it was not contained in the folder with the rest of toy ones) was added in error.
Since I can't find any info decided to post to you about it. Thank you so much for all the work you are doing to make Sims 4 so much better. Currently I have about 150 mods installed and most of them are yours... hehe...
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 10:43 AM
Oh, thanks for the heads-up! That was a blind passenger I have removed now -- it was harmless though, all it does is give the Maxis "Octopane" window proper colour tags for some variants. It actually belongs to this upload: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=552024 and accidentially sneaked into the zip for this one too.

Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 12:46 AM
These loves stuffed toys =)Hey!
Lov lovely animals. One would be happy to get an update. after which it becomes a game conflict.
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th May 2016 at 7:36 PM
Hello. Sorry if this is a stupid question; I am new to CC downloads. I downloaded your file and then ran the TS4 Package Conflict Detector. I am getting a resource conflict saying all the toys use the same rig. Does this mean I can only have one of these toys in my game at one time? Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 8:40 AM
Thanks so much for this! There are way too many large objects in this game. The stuffed animals were cute, but it's nice to have this smaller option.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 9:41 AM
Thank you so much!!!
Page 1 of 2