Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cheerleading Squad (Teen Career)

by tcbandie10 Posted 8th Apr 2015 at 7:09 PM - Updated 4th May 2015 at 2:15 AM by tcbandie10

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 9:13 PM
The picture for this is nicely done!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
The picture for this is nicely done!

Thank you! I thought I would do something more than the career icon :P
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 7:24 AM
This is such a cool concept! I don't think I've seen "careers" for after school activities and the like before, at least not ones where they actually pay a fee. Very cool, thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 9:54 AM
Aww... wonderful, i was waiting for this!
Perfect activity for my sporty teens, will use it definitely! :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 4:49 AM
I like these teen careers that are what lots of teens really do. Kudos for the chance cards and innovative choices. One thing is that you don't really need to use the male pronoun in them and what if the teen is a girl? Could you edit them out? Just a suggestion.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sandya
I like these teen careers that are what lots of teens really do. Kudos for the chance cards and innovative choices. One thing is that you don't really need to use the male pronoun in them and what if the teen is a girl? Could you edit them out? Just a suggestion.

there should be separate chance cards for male and female. The text in the thread is just an example for the males. Please let me know if that's not the case
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd May 2015 at 6:06 PM
Where did you get the poses?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th May 2015 at 2:14 AM
@breanna42 The guys was using the antique camera and the girls was using this:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=450827

Thanks for asking! I should of added it to the credits...