Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Pink Lace" - Non-Default Pastel Hair Colour

by kellyhb5 Posted 13th Apr 2015 at 4:42 PM - Updated 2nd Aug 2017 at 3:32 PM by kellyhb5 : Updated for Spa Day and Perfect Patio

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 5:59 PM
Oh my gosh, it's so PRETTY! Can you please add in the child version? I'd really appreciate it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 7:58 PM
I love this, it looks amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 8:32 PM
This is so pretty! I love it! Is there anyway that we can get it work for eyebrows too? That would be so amazing.
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 11:35 PM
This is my favorite color! I second the eyebrows! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 8:00 PM
This is so cute, pastel pink is my favorite color! Definitely add this color for children, beards, and eyebrows please.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Weeaboo
Oh my gosh, it's so PRETTY! Can you please add in the child version? I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you! Sure, no problem

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 11:49 PM Last edited by kellyhb5 : 15th Apr 2015 at 10:43 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by TheUselessMedic
This is so cute, pastel pink is my favorite color! Definitely add this color for children, beards, and eyebrows please.

I'm glad you like it! I'll add them asap

Edit: Updated

Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 1:47 AM
Hey, is there an easy way to get all the hairs the same color? I try, but I'll color one hair texture one color, and then I'll try and make the same color on another hair texture but its impossible!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 2:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XxDrew11xX
Hey, is there an easy way to get all the hairs the same color? I try, but I'll color one hair texture one color, and then I'll try and make the same color on another hair texture but its impossible!

Hi I've sent you a message regarding this

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 10:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kenzietunes
This is so pretty! I love it! Is there anyway that we can get it work for eyebrows too? That would be so amazing.

Done

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 10:46 AM
Thanks for this! But one question, will the recolors still work if the hairs from GTW and Outdoor Retreat are custom content by Jennisims (i think it was jennisims but i'm not sure) where they made them base game compatible??
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 10:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chankunsa
Thanks for this! But one question, will the recolors still work if the hairs from GTW and Outdoor Retreat are custom content by Jennisims (i think it was jennisims but i'm not sure) where they made them base game compatible??

Hmm, I'm really not sure but I don't think so, sorry
Feel free to try it, but if not I don't think I'd be able to fix it, at least without permission anyway.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 12:40 AM
If you are looking to make more colors might I suggest a light blue or a light orange or some more pastel colors of any sort? I really love how pretty all your colors turn out to be and I would love to see some more.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kenzietunes
If you are looking to make more colors might I suggest a light blue or a light orange or some more pastel colors of any sort? I really love how pretty all your colors turn out to be and I would love to see some more.

Thank you for the suggestions, I was thinking of doing a few more pastels so I'll get started on that :D

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 10:06 AM
Thank you so much for these! If you're making more colours pastel lilac would be much appreciated
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Buusku
Thank you so much for these! If you're making more colours pastel lilac would be much appreciated

You're welcome! It's on my list Thank you for suggesting

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 5:38 AM
I was actually thinking the other day how dark the pink hair shows up on some skintones, and how much I would like to see a lighter pink hair. But all the pink hair colors I could find were too purple or didn't include all the hairstyles. Thanks for giving us a hair color that's just right!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Caitie
I was actually thinking the other day how dark the pink hair shows up on some skintones, and how much I would like to see a lighter pink hair. But all the pink hair colors I could find were too purple or didn't include all the hairstyles. Thanks for giving us a hair color that's just right!

Thank you, I'm glad you like it

Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kellyhb5
Thank you for the suggestions, I was thinking of doing a few more pastels so I'll get started on that :D
can you do an pastel purple?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thesims4freak996
can you do an pastel purple?

Sure! :D

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th May 2015 at 5:21 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd May 2015 at 12:53 PM
THIS HAIR COLOR IS SO PRETTY ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 24th May 2015 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chibibaka
THIS HAIR COLOR IS SO PRETTY ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thank you! I'm glad you like it

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 10:21 PM
thank uuuuu works perfectly please make more colors!<3333
Page 1 of 2