Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boring Endtable

by plasticbox Posted 14th Apr 2015 at 10:25 PM - Updated 17th Apr 2015 at 11:49 AM by plasticbox

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 7:34 PM
Thank you. I love the simplicity. So many things are over done in the Sims games. I have many small house basic houses and it is hard to find basic usable furniture. Thank you again.
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 11:35 AM
The colors/textures on this are purple/fractured for me. I'm going to delete and re download....I'm not sure how to fix...
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lexiconluthor
The colors/textures on this are purple/fractured for me. I'm going to delete and re download....I'm not sure how to fix...

Never mind. *reads instructions*
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 12:57 PM
That's what happens when you don't download the dresser =) -- it'll display with no textures. (You seem to have noticed that meanwhile, just adding the info for others)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 2:51 PM
Great Job :)