Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

7 Artworks - HP World Serie - volume 2

by Blackgryffin Posted 24th Apr 2015 at 12:44 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2015 at 3:12 AM by Blackgryffin

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 4:27 AM
Thank You! But can you please make one for Hufflepuff (speaking as a Hufflepuff myself) and a Ravenclaw one (it's only fair)!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 3:31 PM
ha ha ! you just talk about what I'm currently doing don't worry, yes of couse there will be a Hufflepuff and a Ravenclaw ( just to be fair ) Quidditch artwork ( as in the volume 1 ) ... Thanks a lot for your comment and so glad to find some other HP World fan

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 1:51 AM
I'm glad you're making Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff... I was disappointed my house (R.) wasn't represented.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 10:55 PM
Love these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 8:40 PM
Awesome! They are really really great, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 2:29 AM
The design of the Slytherin and the Gryffindor Quidditch teams are so cute. I especially enjoy the daily prophet. - A Potterhead Sim
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 2:30 AM
I am unable to place these in my game! They are just red and won't go on the walls
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JennaBearSims
I am unable to place these in my game! They are just red and won't go on the walls

They might be conflicting with something else. They are clone of a Maxis object and made in August 2015. If someone did artworks based on these, it could be the cause of your problem.

Thank you everyone for your kind words

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 7:26 PM
Thank you!!