Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sacred Heart National Hospital

by RayanStar Posted 27th Apr 2015 at 11:45 AM - Updated 28th Apr 2015 at 3:10 PM by RayanStar

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 3:11 PM
Really amazing! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 5:57 PM
Great job.. Big Improvement over that other piece of junk... It's almost like EA has there kids come in one day and do the houses while the grownups party in the conference room haha..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 7:31 PM
Now all I need is the Scrubs cast and I am happy^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iWilliBlecha
Now all I need is the Scrubs cast and I am happy^^

actually this is not a copy of the one from the show . i did not watch the show i just named it sacred heart because of the heart sign
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RayanStar
actually this is not a copy of the one from the show . i did not watch the show i just named it sacred heart because of the heart sign
Agh! I was going to say the same as the post above! It turns out there's actually a few real Sacred Heart hospitals, but still this looks real nice!
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 10:28 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 1st Jun 2015 at 1:19 PM. Reason: Link removed
Nice on the outside, looks interesting, but interiors don't really look like a hospital. And there are some weird things like carpets under the beds in the E.R.(?), chairs blocking the front desk, trees inside(!) of the hospital and... a bar. Second floor is totally unnecessary, imo, you could have just leave it empty. The whole place is too big, not functional.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsinmypocket
Nice on the outside, looks interesting, but interiors don't really look like a hospital. And there are some weird things like carpets under the beds in the E.R.(?), chairs blocking the front desk, trees inside(!) of the hospital and... a bar. Second floor is totally unnecessary, imo, you could have just leave it empty. The whole place is too big, not functional.

I made my own hospital - you can check it on my tumblr .

lol that's kinda harsh . but i guess negative criticism is good . i don't like how you advertise your blog on my post though
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 12:42 PM
It's a constructive criticism (the only good kind of criticism, I believe).
And I don't advertise my hospital. It's not for download, so why would I do that? I'm just linking to pics to show my point - like a graphic explanation of what I was trying to say, how I think a hospital in game looks (and works) best.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 1:20 PM
It's a constructive criticism (the only good kind of criticism, I believe).
And I don't advertise my hospital. It's not for download, so why would I do that? I'm just linking to pics to show my point - like a graphic explanation of what I was trying to say, how I think a hospital in game looks (and works) best.

why would i do that? how about to get more viewers for your blog . but i guess it's only for reference so it's no big deal . to be honest furnishing the interior took me more than 3 days . i always decide on a color and than change it cause it looks horrible even now i still hate the tiles in the reception area but i couldn't be bothered to change them i was really bored and thinking when will i finish . i hate furnishing large building
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 4:37 PM
I don't have any ads on my Tumblr or anything like that, therefore I don't really care about the views. Damn, I don't even have any counter. Honestly, I don't understand why are you being so weird about this. I thought sims-community is about fun, simmers getting to know each other a bit, share stuff, give each other some feedback and simspiration for a gameplay or build/design, and you are acting like it's some kind of competition or whatever. I don't get it. Maybe it's different here on MTS, but on Tumblr it's super friendly and people actually appreciate such things.

Guess I'm gonna think three times before I post any feedback here on MTS in the future, so I wouldn't get accused of something again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 7:16 PM
I don't have any ads on my Tumblr or anything like that, therefore I don't really care about the views. Damn, I don't even have any counter. Honestly, I don't understand why are you being so weird about this. I thought sims-community is about fun, simmers getting to know each other a bit, share stuff, give each other some feedback and simspiration for a gameplay or build/design, and you are acting like it's some kind of competition or whatever. I don't get it. Maybe it's different here on MTS, but on Tumblr it's super friendly and people actually appreciate such things.

Guess I'm gonna think three times before I post any feedback here on MTS in the future, so I wouldn't get accused of something again.

whatever fine i am sorry it's my fault . i wasn't trying to be unfriendly besides have you not heard me when i said i don't mind the criticism, I just thought you were advertising your blog i haven't seen or had a blog before so i dunno how they work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 9:14 AM
This is a really nice work, congrats Rayan and thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 12:21 PM
Better than the original hospital
Field Researcher
#15 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 12:01 AM
Love it, truly amazing!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 10:56 AM
I downloaded this and was so excited to have something a little better than what the game came with, however I really can't find the destination folder to place this into. Any help would be great. I don't have an Ea folder i have and origins game folder. I searched and looked through all the folders in the sims 4 and could not find a tray. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 10:59 AM
Never mind slap me and call me silly!! I found it. I was just going backwards for some reason, then again it is way to early for me to be up, chalk it up to that and no coffee!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th May 2015 at 9:33 AM
wow top the look is great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th May 2015 at 1:45 PM
Merci !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th May 2015 at 2:34 AM
Thanks! I lovee it
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#21 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 1:19 PM
Since the OP states they don't want others to advertise their blogs here, I removed the offending link. Please respect this -- this thread is about their upload, not other uploads/pictures/whatever.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 10:05 PM
Thank you! This is a very nice looking Hospital!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 9:33 PM
Really a magnificent job! Me I downloaded and installed! I want him in my game! Thank you very much for sharing!
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 7:42 PM
I love this hospital! It's big enough to look lovely but quite functional in my opinion. I had to laugh at the feedback left by simsinmypocket as the thing pointed out as negative were probably the ones that I downloaded this one for! I have actually been in a hospital with a two-story tree in the lobby and a juice bar in the cafeteria. I also love the second floor having patient rooms; no, they aren't "functional" (as in necessary for a sim hospital) but they sure add to the hospital feel for me. Also, our ER has started adding things to the rooms to make them more comfortable, like you did with the rugs (the sim version of what they are doing locally). Overall, a wonderful lot that I will happily be using for a while! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 6:29 AM
Very Nice. Looks so much better than the original
Page 1 of 2