Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 in 1 Just a Boy Male Posepack - CAS/Ingame Version

by sim4fun Posted 30th Apr 2015 at 3:05 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th May 2015 at 6:04 AM
Hi! Thank you for the awesome poses. I've tried poses before but can't seem to understand how they work. But I will try again, because these ones look fantastic!! :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th May 2015 at 9:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JennyBear72
Hi! Thank you for the awesome poses. I've tried poses before but can't seem to understand how they work. But I will try again, because these ones look fantastic!!

Hi Jenny. It is very simple: download the file(s), extract package inside archive(s) in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods, then launch the game.

For CAS version, select the trait Active, for INGAME version select "Dance" near a Stereo (you have to turn it on, before) and the sim will make the pose. Tell me if it works, otherwise feel free to post again.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th May 2015 at 4:11 PM
Would be cool to add these to the photo studio in GTW, awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 9:23 PM
I have a question,maybe someone can help me,When I go into cas and type in testingcheats true in the cheat bar it comes up unable to execute command even when I put in casclockspeed.I put my trait poses in then try to get them to pose for screenshot but testingcheats true isn't working.I searched all the net and no answers.I tried everything even going to live mode then taking my sim to a different location and back to cas and retyped testingcheats true it still doesn't work.I have uninstalled and reinstalled my game ,
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Jul 2016 at 3:20 PM
Thank u! :-D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th May 2022 at 9:00 PM
ty!