Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Olivia Pants A (Teen and Adult)

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 15th May 2015 at 9:16 PM - Updated 23rd Sep 2015 at 7:39 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th May 2015 at 6:10 PM
I swear, soon all the separates I use will be from you! Such an interesting array of choices and most importantly, all of them have preg morphs :D

I loved the belted versions too
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2015 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spikesminx
I swear, soon all the separates I use will be from you! Such an interesting array of choices and most importantly, all of them have preg morphs :D

I loved the belted versions too

Aw, thank you! *blush*
*happy dance*

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th May 2015 at 1:41 PM
I almost have all of your seperates! All my sims are wearing your clothing, thank you for being awesome and active :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th May 2015 at 3:09 PM
These are wonderful - and you are murdering my downloads folder :) (In a good way).
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st May 2015 at 6:08 PM
Oooooh! I have a female teen in the military and these would be perfect for her everyday wear!
I love 'em! Are you considering a female teen version per chance?

Thank you for the excellent work you have done for our TS2 Sims throughout the years.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st May 2015 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sugah Sim
Oooooh! I have a female teen in the military and these would be perfect for her everyday wear!
I love 'em! Are you considering a female teen version per chance?

Thank you for the excellent work you have done for our TS2 Sims throughout the years.

Now I am! Give me a couple days and I'll upload them.
Thanks for all your comments, much appreciated.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th May 2015 at 3:29 PM
OMG, I love this. <3 You're my favourite, Cat. You make such lovely, wearable clothes.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 3:21 PM
These are brilliant! Are you planning to do a male version? I've been hunting for a male version of these for ages.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 12:34 AM
So casual! I like it!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Sep 2015 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
These are brilliant! Are you planning to do a male version? I've been hunting for a male version of these for ages.

I made these from teen male pants that came with the game. They were part of an outfit. Should be easy to chop into a separate if you want to try. I have no plans to do so.

Sugah Sim
Finally finished the teen female version. Job and toddler are great, but do seriously cut into my cc creation time!