Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 9:09 PM
Expectations, competition, finance.

I think those could be the main reasons for stress, I guess (look that rhymed!)
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 9:12 PM
I believe any human of any age will always say that they got the hardest and most stressful age, I think it all depends on how your life is built up. I'm sure there is someone who is 16 working his or hers ass off to get by in school, while someone who is 26 only speculates in what they are going to make for diner or watch on Netflix.

I'm a mix of both
Theorist
#28 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 6:02 PM
18-33 was awesome compared to 34+. Wish I could go back. Every minute of every day I wish I could go back.
Try to enjoy your 18-33, it's only downhill from there.

Resident wet blanket.
#29 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenGarden
I believe any human of any age will always say that they got the hardest and most stressful age, I think it all depends on how your life is built up. I'm sure there is someone who is 16 working his or hers ass off to get by in school, while someone who is 26 only speculates in what they are going to make for diner or watch on Netflix.

I'm a mix of both

Nope. 18-30 sucked.Not sure if I'd ever find love (I'm beginning to realize, I didn't...) , just a few bucks away from being homeless ($10 at one time was all that stood between me and the street), not sure I'd be able to eat (and at times I didn't), having to struggle through what should have been a wonderful time at university only to find it infested with heartless, soulless sociopaths who take great delight in inflicting suffering and passing it off as "hazing" - and that was the faculty. Working manual labor at just above minimum wage for egotistical idiots who need to put you down to boost their own ego up. Suffering a birth family being assholes... At times it was so oppressive, so hopeless that I just wanted to curl up and die. I remember that. Wishing I was never born. My mother said that too... "I wish you were never born".

But 59... Got a retirement saved up, a pension, and thus told the boss "first time you piss me off, you're on your own". Work is easier than ever and I get paid more than ever.. Got a degrees in physics and engineering.. The raging testosterone imbalance is mostly over... women are interesting but not worth getting utterly stupid about and they don't occupy my thoughts every moment, awake and in my dreams... The only thing that stops me from buying more crap is that I don't have room for it among all the other crap I got. I remember having an empty studio apartment and now my problem is a crammed full 3 bedroom house. Most of the family who were assholes are either dead or I give them the kiss off so they don't bother me anymore... This is a great time of life for me!! My only worry is that I won't retire soon enough while I still feel and think like a young man; I certainly don't feel old, I feel like I'm 22 with a lot more memories than I should have. I figure I got about good 20 years left if I take care of myself.

Page 2 of 2