Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 2:59 PM
Looking at fashion design for a Goth girl that doesn't have the ability to splurge on new things, so she makes do with what she has. Seen some cute pieces and outlines for reference.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#27 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nymphetamine
Got asked out on an actual date! I'm smiling, sure, but unsure if I'm even going to go through with it. :/

You're young, go for it! <--- points out the smile
Myself, I haven't been on an actual date in about 25 years. Wouldn't have the slightest idea how to act on one these days.
Scholar
#28 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 5:05 PM
Just learned how to take a screenshot on my phone. All I had to do was hold the power and volume down buttons. So now I have my boardingpass on my phone
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 4:39 PM
Found the song I was looking for ages :D
Mad Poster
#30 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 8:07 PM
I saw a bee today. It made me smile, but really only because it reminded me of an old friend.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#31 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 8:42 PM
Got to meet my friends little baby today. She's only a few weeks old and so tiny!

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Instructor
#32 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 9:33 PM
^^ Speaking of Babies, I found my flash drive from the 8th grade (aka 4 years ago & probably beyond) which, when I saw it, I instantly remembered that I kept my Babyz game on it. You know? That game from the 90s? When I was about 11or 12 I just HAD to have it- so I bought it off Amazon.

I just got rid of all 27 babies from my preteen years and have decided to start fresh. I have a little girl named Pluto, and she is indeed adorable. :lovestruc I love this game! I'm happy because it's still willing to run on Windows 7. (Unlike it's counterpart, Petz 5.)
Mad Poster
#33 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 12:27 AM
ahh Gremily_ I loved babyz, and petz those games and Sims were all I use to use the computer for when I was a child. I need to rebuy Babyz. I've been meaning to for years now. I have petz 4 on this computer but it's only a 5 min demo and I've used up the 5 mins, though I have the full game at home I just haven't got round to installing it.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 11:17 AM
8 weeks today me and my boyfriend started dating :lovestruc

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation

Page 2 of 2