Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Park Shore Overhaul

by plasticbox Posted 27th Jun 2015 at 7:40 PM - Updated 28th Jun 2015 at 2:49 AM by plasticbox

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 11:12 PM
Thanks so much for this house. It looks really pretty. I love this style of home.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 1:03 AM
This is such a gorgeous house. I love the decor, and the fact that there are 5 bathrooms, It is very convenient for my sim family. Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 5:36 AM
Amazing job, thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 5:27 PM
This is beautiful. One question - how did you get the molding between the roof and the top of the walls? I've been trying and I just can't figure it out.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 6:12 PM
That's one of the friezes -- if you click on the little house icon in Build Mode overview, you get two lists of friezes; the larger ones that go around the top edge of a room, and the smaller ones that go around the bottom edge. For the latter you need to make an empty "room" (without walls) on the roof level and apply them to that room.

If that's not clear can you post in Create > Build Mode http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=703 ? I'm not on the TS4 computer right now but I can post a screenshot later if that helps.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 4:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
That's one of the friezes -- if you click on the little house icon in Build Mode overview, you get two lists of friezes; the larger ones that go around the top edge of a room, and the smaller ones that go around the bottom edge. For the latter you need to make an empty "room" (without walls) on the roof level and apply them to that room.

If that's not clear can you post in Create > Build Mode http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=703 ? I'm not on the TS4 computer right now but I can post a screenshot later if that helps.

THANK YOU! I had to adjust the actual wall height to get it to work but now it does and all is well.