Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Knee-Length Skirts for Boys

by plasticbox Posted 9th Jul 2015 at 9:36 PM - Updated 14th Sep 2015 at 1:05 PM by plasticbox

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 10:02 PM
Yay, equality for children! Because crossdressing is cool.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 1:50 PM
I really respect you for doing this. Keep up the good work!
Banned
#4 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 7:25 PM
So, um, I don't really have any tops that match. And I don't really want to download one million clothing choices. Anything out there that matches, downloaders? Because one of my child sims is a crossdresser!
EDIT: Converting the tights would be nice - my sims have to resort to ankle socks for now.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 9:03 PM
Please post in Create if you have questions on how to convert tights and whatever else. It is not difficult to do.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2015 at 8:01 PM
Not sure there's anything particularly "feminine" about tights. Or skirts for that matter.

You may want to adjust your clichés.

And no, advertising does not "have to be done". Please refrain from using my threads for that.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 5:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Not sure there's anything particularly "feminine" about tights. Or skirts for that matter.

You may want to adjust your clichés.

And no, advertising does not "have to be done". Please refrain from using my threads for that.
There is nothing inherently "feminine" or "masculine" about clothing, anyway, and it would be foolish to deny this fact. I wish Maxis would tone down the gender stereotypes in The Sims series, but I guess it will never come to pass. Oh well, the Sims were known to be stereotypical, anyway.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 10:57 PM
This is exactly what I am looking for right now. Thanks!