Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*INCOMPATIBLE* CAS Details Enabler

by scumbumbo Posted 13th Jul 2015 at 5:28 AM - Updated 13th Nov 2017 at 11:01 AM by scumbumbo : Updated for Feb 4 game patch

96 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 6:13 AM
Thank you this is great.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 6:35 AM
Thank you very much for this mood! I'm doing amazon challenge and writing a story about my tribe, so it will be very useful mod for me
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 8:10 AM
This is so perfect. Everytime I use casfulledit I am always so tempted to change the body shape...even when Im not supposed to
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 8:21 AM
Amazing! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 11:19 AM
Great Mod!! Thank you. :))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 5:18 PM
thank you, this is wonderful, you are so smart, i have so many of your mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 6:13 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 6:23 PM
Woo!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 6:47 PM
Great job! Can't wait until you have the full CAS mod finished
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 7:43 PM
I am happy for the choices you were able to enable. Those are the ones I try to access the most when I use the cheat. Wow, this is great! Thank you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 8:15 PM
I was surprised only recently to learn that I can't change the topical details of a Sims' face from a mirror. You could in TS2 and 3, right?
What if my child Sim doesn't have freckles but I want him to? What if I want some Sims to age quicker than others by adding wrinkles?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 8:51 PM
This is so awesome! I always seem to be tweaking something. Haircolor, skin tone, tattoos, etc. This is a huge help!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 11:54 PM
you are one awesome person! thank you :)
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 12:52 AM
Does this work on Aliens too? Like would it enable the skin details on them?
I've just always been curious about how they would look with them.
Instructor
#16 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 3:04 AM
i don't understand what this does

Bodies and Skin Tone
Tattoos
Faces and Skin Tone
Skin Details

is already available in cas?

Mirror floors, sexy mirror silhouettes, adult DVD, legend of zelda items and more ALL FREE AT: XTRA SIMS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 4:24 AM
Oh, thank you soo much for this!
Deceased
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 6:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XtraSim
i don't understand what this does

Those menus are normally only available when you first create a sim. With the mod they are available anytime you use the dresser or mirror to change the sim's outfits and appearance.
Deceased
Original Poster
#19 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mari8076
Does this work on Aliens too? Like would it enable the skin details on them?
I've just always been curious about how they would look with them.

It should - I'm really not sure. Some of the items (e.g. freckles, tattoos) may be tagged human only catalog items, so then those options won't show up. The mod just enables that top-most button which is typically greyed out, but anything beyond that may still get filtered.

For instance, at one point in testing I enabled facial hair for females (and children), but the facial hair choices wouldn't actually show up for them as the facial hair is tagged for male only. I tried modifying one beard for children, but it only showed up for boys and appears about three feet over his head - funny, but not very useful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 10:29 AM
Thank you very much for this great mod!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 1:41 PM
Just what I need, thank you!
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
It should - I'm really not sure. Some of the items (e.g. freckles, tattoos) may be tagged human only catalog items, so then those options won't show up. The mod just enables that top-most button which is typically greyed out, but anything beyond that may still get filtered.

For instance, at one point in testing I enabled facial hair for females (and children), but the facial hair choices wouldn't actually show up for them as the facial hair is tagged for male only. I tried modifying one beard for children, but it only showed up for boys and appears about three feet over his head - funny, but not very useful!

Okay, I'll have to try it out myself then. Either way, I'll still use the mod.
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 9:58 AM
I really wanted this type MOD!!!!!
awesome!!!!
thank you very much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 4:10 PM
This is fantastic, thank you so much for all the time and hard work you have put in to make the mod, it is very much appreciated!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 11:49 PM
Thank you!
Page 1 of 4