Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Frozen Apartments

by Liv Posted 17th Jul 2015 at 4:50 PM - Updated 17th Jul 2015 at 9:00 PM by Liv

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 5:09 PM
Lovely apartments, thank you for sharing them with us! :) I love the way you used those bits of color, they make the space look very fresh and modern.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 7:46 PM
Too much CC for my downloading rules, but you really achieved an awesome look with it. Some of the shots look like real photographs to me. It's quite beautiful, with a great feel to the lot. Very IKEA, clean and modern. It's so fabulous I'm seriously tempted to break my no CC rule and get it any way. Hmm...

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 3:38 AM
Usually I avoid lots of cc, but I consider HugeLunatic's stuff "must have". ;) The cc in this lot is so well chosen and works so nicely together that I don't even mind the long list. Beautiful apartments. I would happily live there.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 7:40 AM
Oh! SO very handsome and stylish. Can't wait to move my sims in. Thanks and best wishes from Sweden
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 12:33 PM
Looks awesome. Really wanna try this! Thanks for sharing!!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 4:29 PM
These look lovely and so well decorated and furnished!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 5:56 PM
That's a great building, looks very nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 6:02 PM
This apartament is wonderful <3 This colors, CC ohh <3
I'm downloading :)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 6:25 AM
Lovely apartment, tastefully decorated and your preview pics are beautiful, congrats on the pic, well deserved!
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 8:08 AM
The apartment look very modern and simple, thank you for sharing. I really want to know how you put the dining table and chairs off the grid but sim still can eat in the table properly?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 4:38 PM
really like these for some reason a lot of my housing are apartments
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Sep 2016 at 1:08 AM
Don't know how I missed this before. The exterior is delightful and the furnishings make it welcoming for the tenants. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 3:35 PM
Thank you so much for this
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 4:44 PM
I was going to play my first ever Legacy with a male sim and I just----

I need a manly, smart, apartment.............LIV. HAS. THE. BEST. APARTMENTS.

and I know you're supposed to start out in an empty lot for legacies but come on, not in this present economy!! hahaha
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st May 2023 at 7:36 PM
This is really beautiful. Thank you for uploading this.