Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Long Dress for Girls

by plasticbox Posted 18th Jul 2015 at 3:25 AM - Updated 23rd Jul 2015 at 6:45 PM by plasticbox

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 5:08 AM
Great job, thank you! Can wear this dress fat girls? (Excuse my bad English)
Can you do the same mesh for adult women?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 6:54 AM
Yes, there are fat sims in the screenshots as well. It works for all body shapes.

Please do not post requests here.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 1:18 PM
Love these! Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 1:21 PM
This is great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 5:55 PM
Finally--an appropriate dress for my peasant girls!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 4:16 AM
:lovestruc Thank you for this wonderful dress. I downloaded it and tried it. No legs showing when the sims walk. Kaira has a medieval dress but the legs show though when the sim walks. Back in April I tried to make a long dress (Milkshape) but could not solve the problem of the lower legs. Not enough meshing skills in blender. Once again :lovestruc THANK YOU :lovestruc so much for this dress.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 5:01 AM
Feel free to recycle the mesh for your own projects if you want. It shouldn't be very hard to put a different top on it if the plain one doesn't fit the purpose.

The lower part needs to be assigned to the calf bones, not thighs or something else .. maybe that's what the problem was.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 12:30 PM
Thank God for Yoda, caffeine, and insanity.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 8:33 PM
Is there anyway to turn this into a long nightgown for little girls? I like my boys to wear pajamas & my girls to wear gowns....or do you know of where I can download a nightgown for girls? I haven't found one yet...Thanks!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MamaLambNC
Is there anyway to turn this into a long nightgown for little girls?

Recolour it? Here is a tutorial: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=560283

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 5:56 PM
It's not showing up for the boys? Re-downloading this and the other one. The girls get equality but the boys, except for the polka dotted undies, seems to protest . Have a sim this would be perfect for. Help!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 5:58 PM
Oh -- good point, I should fix the title. That is actually misleading. This is for girls, like it says in the upload description. (Which is why it is posted in Clothing > Female .. I only meant "children" in the sense of "not adults")

E: Fixed. See here for how to change flags if you want to use it for boys. That is very simple for children stuff, since the body meshes are identical.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 6:03 PM
Thanks for the quick response, was reading reading all the childrens post again to see if I misunderstood it. LOL.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 4:34 PM
Please use the Where Can I Find forum in Discussion to find other custom content, like recolours.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 1:16 AM
Look good.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 9:09 AM
It's really awsome, thanks a lot
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th May 2018 at 7:46 AM
Super cute!