Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bigger Chest/Ab Muscles for males

by linkster123 Posted 30th Jul 2015 at 11:44 AM - Updated 20th Dec 2018 at 7:32 AM by linkster123

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 84 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 12:58 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 1:01 PM
Thanks this is a good mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 2:54 PM
Thank you! Amazing mod!
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 3:12 AM
This mod looks AMAZING...but it doesn't work for me? I just put one of the files in my mods folder and in CAS, the top becomes invisible when they're shirtless...help please?
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#6 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 5:14 AM
its was the same to me when I placed corrected file of lumia_big_pecs
but old file still work properly
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 7:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
its was the same to me when I placed corrected file of lumia_big_pecs
but old file still work properly

Yeah! That happened to me too with lumia_big_pecs. Where can I find the old file, if I may ask?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 1:43 PM
If you have LumiaLover's pectacular mod installed it'll conflict with these (the replacement packages, not the outfit versions).
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#9 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 5:33 PM
which pecs are bigger and better?

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#10 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 5:34 PM
linkster123 does it works only if latest game patch installed?

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 5:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
which pecs are bigger and better?

LumiaLover's mod has nipples and is a more toned down/moderate look, plus he made his first. I was going for a more exaggerated look because I love my sims buff. I made this mod after they released the Perfect Patio set so even if you don't have the most recent patch it works.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 11:24 AM
its so cool
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yummyfoodyup
This mod looks AMAZING...but it doesn't work for me? I just put one of the files in my mods folder and in CAS, the top becomes invisible when they're shirtless...help please?

Me too, I have the same issue.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 3:26 AM
make sure your games are updated to the latest patch and make sure you have no identical mods that could conflict. Right now the only other mod I know of like this is LumiaLover's pectacular mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 9:23 PM
This looks amazing. I'm looking at various options and I ran into this. Before rushing to hit that download button, I have a feeling that these interfere with Hellfrozeover's TS4 Torso Mesh Overrides?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 5:14 AM
yes, these will interfere with any of the mods that alter the bare male torso, it counts as a "top."
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 9:43 AM
Uhh..!
I love it ! :lovestruc ...but it doesn't work !?
help please !?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 3:21 AM Last edited by linkster123 : 11th Aug 2015 at 4:12 AM.
I guess I'll just have to repackage them based on the most recent patch. It has absolutely no issues in my game but I have all the stuff packs.

edit: uploading them right now.

I've tested these on 3 different computers, 2 different Origin accounts, both completely patched to the most recent patch and I can't get the game to produce invisible torsos. My best suggestions are:
-make sure no other mods override the bare male torso
-patch your games if you have updates
-make sure you actually unzip the package files

This is a base mesh so it shouldn't require any special packs or expansions.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 6:01 AM
Just a note for anyone experiencing he invisible body issue, please make sure you update to the absolute newest patch because I am currently running the 1.10+ patch so the mesh/textures are likely using different files compared to the previous patches.
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yummyfoodyup

Same here
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PatoPato
Same here

Update your game to most recent version, that should fix the problem.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 3:20 AM
NOTE: if the body turns invisible when you install this mod please update your game to the newest version. I am currently running version 1.10.57.1020 so if you're not running at least 1.10 that is most likely your problem.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 3:41 AM
I have created a third version, moderate muscles, as well as revised the outfits for those who want a non-default version. The zip files have been updated accordingly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Sep 2015 at 6:03 PM
Thank you! Love the rounded pecs.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 10:05 PM
Great job!!!!!!

Can you make a version using as base the "Even More Pectacular" mesh made by lumialovers (http://lumialoversims.tumblr.com/po...y-your-bobbie-s) with raised abs?

Thanks in advance!
Page 1 of 5