Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Apollo 11 - Saturn V Rocket - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 20th Jul 2015 at 8:06 AM - Updated 23rd Aug 2019 at 10:54 PM by Zarathustra

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 8:53 AM
Crikey! How do you do this?! I'm blown away- pun intended. Seriously amazing.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 9:08 AM
Wow! That's incredible for no CC.Now we can have rockets in sims 2 but not the ridable kind.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 12:48 PM
I'm in awe of your creative use of radiators, trash bins, columns and all the plumbing and duct work I felt was useless (although, looks good when placed). You must have been a master at Lego building. (:
Alchemist
#5 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 1:12 PM
Wow, blown away!!! Bows down to your amazing building skills!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 1:25 PM
Just like Tiff, I'm blown away and applaud your building skills (standing ovation from me), the detail is amazing...and no C.C. Truly deserving of a picked or featured upload, thank you.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 2:54 PM
My childhood dream rendered in the Sims 2 and with NO CC?! Can I give you all the upvotes? LOVE IT! You build things I would not have imagined could be built. That's some serious skills. I imagine you had to boolprop the hell out it, but it's still just ingame, no cc. Just wow.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 3:19 PM Last edited by CatherineTCJD : 20th Jul 2015 at 3:20 PM. Reason: Smilies not smilin'
...as I said before: pixel sculptor! This is fantastic! Thank you

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 3:56 PM
WOW!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 4:49 PM
Amaaaaaaazing!!
Constant Contestant
#11 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 5:06 PM
Some amazing skill here Z!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 5:23 PM
Wow, this is the coolest thing I've ever seen.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 6:21 PM
You are amazingly talented!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Duine
I'm in awe of your creative use of radiators, trash bins, columns and all the plumbing and duct work I felt was useless (although, looks good when placed). You must have been a master at Lego building. (:

One of the things that's trickiest with building CC-free lots is finding ways to combine things in different ways to get interesting effects- that's part of what I like about it! I think having had so many LEGOs growing up as I did may have played a role in that...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
My childhood dream rendered in the Sims 2 and with NO CC?! Can I give you all the upvotes? LOVE IT! You build things I would not have imagined could be built. That's some serious skills. I imagine you had to boolprop the hell out it, but it's still just ingame, no cc. Just wow.

There's actually not as much as you might expect- the only CFE work is for the Stage 1 engines and the guidance fins (I spent a long time trying to get the slopes between Stages 2 and 3 and above the CM to work with CFE, but it wasn't happening. Oh well- it worked out!), and the only other cheats that I think had much to do with this lot were quartertileplacement and allow45degreeangleofrotation...

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 8:55 PM
Now, THIS IS A ROCKET!

Fantastic, utterly beyond words.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 11:49 PM
Giving the creator HUGE thanks for this awesome lot. I have always been a supporter of NASA and the exploration of the stars. This beautifully celebrates such a momentous achievement.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 12:05 AM
This is so frickin' cool. Congrats!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 2:09 AM
Truly incredible! Your imagination and talent go beyond words; I am speechless. Job well done!!!

Debra
The Great AntiJen
#20 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 9:38 PM
Very nice indeed. Well done.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 9:54 PM
That will make a great neighbourhood monument!

When you think about it, our way of getting into space is pretty crazy: Just putting some people into a tube full of explosive stuff and setting fire to it.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 12:50 AM Last edited by Zarathustra : 22nd Jul 2015 at 5:35 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Psychosim
When you think about it, our way of getting into space is pretty crazy: Just putting some people into a tube full of explosive stuff and setting fire to it.

Indeed... I've occasionally found myself rather tactlessly wondering how much extra fuel they have to add to rockets to compensate for the weight of the huge balls an astronaut must have to be willing to do that!

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 12:10 PM
Wow Impressive!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 11:10 AM
This is Perfect Lot for my SimCity Project... I absoloutely love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 7:42 PM
I'm stunned! This is FANTASTIC!!! I love it. GREAT JOB!!!
Page 1 of 2