Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#26 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Viktor86
Your wish is our comment:

*sentences T.O. to 25 years of jail time*

Hey, that's supposed to be my sentence!

Quote: Originally posted by Thranduil Oropherion
Can I get 25 years? I need to give my son time to meet his wife and have children. I don't care what happens to me, but I want to hold my first grandchild and I want her (because it'll be a girl, and she'll have my colouring, I know it) to call me Granddad so I can spoil her with puppies, pretty stuff and her own pony so I can teach her to ride like my grandfather taught me.

That might be the most adorable thing I've read all day.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 5:06 AM
Too late.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 5:15 AM
Simming.

Apart from that, I'm not entirely sure.
Scholar
#29 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
Simming.

Apart from that, I'm not entirely sure.

Will The Sims even continue 10 years from now?

Forum Resident
#30 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 6:03 AM
Probably with more money to my name than right now. Which still isn't much.

I don't think I'll be a well-known game writer or ebook fictioneer either, but if I have enough to live on, I'll be happy.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 7:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IAmDeath
Will The Sims even continue 10 years from now?

Mine will.
Scholar
#32 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 7:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
Mine will.

True. But I mean the entire series.

Anyway, here's a new life goal: In ten years (or less) I want to publish a comic book. There. Better than prison. (Maybe I'll publish from prison?)

Inventor
#33 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 9:50 AM
A 3 bed house, preferably one we're in the process of buying, and at least 2 kids that are old enough to talk and another one that's about ready to talk. I don't want to have kids too late, my other half's mother waited til her 30's and my partners brother is learning disabled and I don't know if that means kids with my partner will be at higher risk, and also I have autistic tendencies. (While I would love my kids no matter what, I don't want to be the reason their life is harder than it needs to be.)

That's what I want realistically.

But my perfect future would be me, weighing like 100lbs less, and all that other stuff but we're living in Canada instead of dull, grey England. (I live in the bright, eccentric 'art capital' of England and I still find it depressing, I don't know how I'd live in one of the grubbier parts!) Oh, and I'll be able to speak fluent Japanese so I never have to wait for an English dub again, or read subtitles when I'm not in the mood to read.

Isn't wishful thinking fun? :P
Scholar
#34 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 10:57 AM
Hopefully i'll have a good job and no health issues anymore! :D
I don't care about marriage and all that stuff, i just want to have a happy life.
And of course i'll be playing Sims 2 in 10 years
Scholar
#35 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 1:20 PM Last edited by tsyokawe : 10th Aug 2015 at 5:08 PM.
:lovestruc

edited: thought about it - how 'bout a fairy godmother? That'd be cool. I'd settle for fairy godmother in ten years.
Theorist
#36 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Incredible thin and spiritually ethereal...in other words...dead

And what ninny disagrees? More to the point, WHY? Do you have any idea how incredible old I am?

FWIW, you really didn't look so old to me. Maybe you're older than you look?

Honestly, I am actually terrified to think about where I might be in 10yrs. I suffer from chronophobia (fear of the future), mostly because I worry a lot about bad things that may or may not happen. The devastating events that have happened this year have only served to validate my chronophobia.

I would like to think that in 10yrs, I'll be healthier than ever, more fit, weigh less, and in good shape. Maybe I will be able to retire a couple decades early and I'll be relaxing on a beach somewhere exotic with not a care in the world.

Although realistically, looking back at the last 10yrs and the 10 before that, if I still have my health in 10yrs, I'll probably be doing exactly the same thing I am now. I will just look 10yrs older.

Resident wet blanket.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#37 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thranduil Oropherion
Asks nicely ... PANDA QUEEN can I get 25 years, please?

Approved.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#38 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Viktor86
Your wish is our comment:

*sentences T.O. to 25 years of jail time*

"...wish is our COMMENT" ? then your "sentence" is not valid.

And why are we addressing Panda? Is she the Keeper of the Years.... shoulders way to front of line. . is this also the line for retroactive years? I don't want 20 MORE years, I want to BE 20!

AND SplatedGnat: "...don't look old", what, by my nonexistent picture? Or the old one, where I was a fairy princess? Like any of us look like their avatars! (pssst. Oisin doesn't look like TO --he's MUCH more gorgeous}.
Instructor
#39 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tsyokawe

edited: thought about it - how 'bout a fairy godmother? That'd be cool. I'd settle for fairy godmother in ten years.

Can you be my fairy godmother? Cause I'd totally have you. :lovestruc
Theorist
#40 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 7:08 PM
AND SplatedGnat: "...don't look old", what, by my nonexistent picture? Or the old one, where I was a fairy princess? Like any of us look like their avatars! (pssst. Oisin doesn't look like TO --he's MUCH more gorgeous}.

I don't remember a fairy princess pic, but almost sure there were a couple pics of you in Nymphetamine's picture post a few months back.

Resident wet blanket.
Scholar
#41 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pizza
Can you be my fairy godmother? Cause I'd totally have you. :lovestruc

:lovestruc :lovestruc I promise to come find you when it happens. :lovestruc :lovestruc
#42 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
I don't remember a fairy princess pic, but almost sure there were a couple pics of you in Nymphetamine's picture post a few months back.

Take no notice of her protestations GnatGoSplat, she's a fox but won't ever admit it
Mad Poster
#43 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat

OH? I would ask how to find these alleged pictures, but that's sort of like peeking out of covers to see the boogy under your bed: do you REALLY want to see?

As for Thadius Ompa:
Mad Poster
#44 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 9:23 PM Last edited by grammapat : 11th Aug 2015 at 9:52 AM.
OH? I would ask how to find these alleged pictures, but that's sort of like peeking out of covers to see the boogy under your bed: do you REALLY want to see?

As for Thadius Ompa:

ooo I just noticed 2 people agreed with TO-- admirers? Mine or his? Leave a phone number, I'll call...

And now somebody DISAGREES with me for the above..I'm taking my cake, dolls, towel, and shrubbery, and leaving...
Theorist
#45 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tsyokawe

Something like this?

Scholar
#46 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 2:28 AM
I wouldn't wear wings that clashed with my do, though...
Field Researcher
#47 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 5:51 PM
If I look ahead to see where I am I only see black, so I'm guessing dead. Not sure how I'll die, but I'll be probably dead in 10 years, probably even less.

Trying is the first step to failure.
Mad Poster
#48 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 12:50 AM Last edited by grammapat : 12th Aug 2015 at 1:36 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by simmodder69
If I look ahead to see where I am I only see black, so I'm guessing dead. Not sure how I'll die, but I'll be probably dead in 10 years, probably even less.

This post is not acceptable; please revise life.

Simmodder: this is my attempt at humor to defuse your sad post. Really, I hope whatever has you down is only a temporary setback. I hear there's going to be a water balloon fight later, or maybe a cake fight; won't you join us?
Theorist
#49 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmodder69

Why?

#50 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 1:05 AM
^^^^ Agree - this thread in some ways is making me very sad

Page 2 of 3