Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Scoop Tee-Shirts

by Ather Posted 13th Aug 2015 at 6:47 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 7:11 PM
Beautiful and simple, are they available for teens or do I have to convert them?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MileyTheSimmer
Beautiful and simple, are they available for teens or do I have to convert them?

They are not available for teens, but I think they'd be simple enough to convert. I'll try to get started on that soon!

"God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth."

- Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

My Simblr | Hadi Family Tree
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 9:20 PM
very nice! simple and cute :)
Forum Resident
#5 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ather
They are not available for teens, but I think they'd be simple enough to convert. I'll try to get started on that soon!

As far as I can tell from looking at the BG texture files and at defaults for aftoptshirt, it's one of those outfits where the teen and adult meshes use the same mapping, and can use the same textures. Phaenoh has a tutorial on how to do age conversions by linking a package for one age (e.g. teen) to a texture in a package for a different age (e.g. adult); it really helped me get a handle on that.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dharden
As far as I can tell from looking at the BG texture files and at defaults for aftoptshirt, it's one of those outfits where the teen and adult meshes use the same mapping, and can use the same textures. Phaenoh has a tutorial on how to do age conversions by linking a package for one age (e.g. teen) to a texture in a package for a different age (e.g. adult); it really helped me get a handle on that.

Ah, thank you for the info, Dharden! I have other work to do today, but I'll play around with that tutorial later this afternoon.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 4:12 PM
Always great to have more basic everyday staples for the wardrobe, they're so versatile.

You asked about different pants. If you want them to work with low cut bottoms, extend the shirt texture down to almost cover the butt and out to the sides around the hips, almost to where the hands are on the texture map. Example of this here.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Always great to have more basic everyday staples for the wardrobe, they're so versatile.

You asked about different pants. If you want them to work with low cut bottoms, extend the shirt texture down to almost cover the butt and out to the sides around the hips, almost to where the hands are on the texture map. Example of this here.

Ooh, so there is a fix to the silly glitch with certain pants! Thanks for the info, I'll try to fix them when I have some free time later today.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ather
Ooh, so there is a fix to the silly glitch with certain pants! Thanks for the info, I'll try to fix them when I have some free time later today.

One thing I've noticed is that your packages are still using the original Maxis bumpmap images., without the scoop-back or the lengthening you added.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dharden
One thing I've noticed is that your packages are still using the original Maxis bumpmap images., without the scoop-back or the lengthening you added.

Ooh... yes... I should fix that, too, haha. Oops! Thanks for pointing that out.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 7:26 PM
Just what I needed! Thank you very much!