Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Back to Hogwarts set - Wicked Things and Stuff

by Blackgryffin Posted 30th Aug 2015 at 12:21 AM - Updated 30th Aug 2015 at 3:04 AM by Blackgryffin

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 12:43 AM
OMG! Loving it all!!!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 1:03 PM
Love it!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 1:38 PM
The piles of books remind me of the decorative piles of books in Sims Medieval. I appreciate them for that, since I recently reinstalled the game and have been playing it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mimi_Sardinia
The piles of books remind me of the decorative piles of books in Sims Medieval. I appreciate them for that, since I recently reinstalled the game and have been playing it.

The books are a conversion from Sims 3 Medieval by cocomama to TS3, we converted them to TS4 We love them too !

Thanks to everyone for your enthusiasts on our work ^_^ We love you too :D

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 11:40 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 10:30 AM
thank 's for all beautiful objects and congrats its really good work !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 5:28 PM
Thanks so much. Love your Back to Hogwarts content.
Banned
#9 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 10:20 PM
hey, are you the one who made hagrid's lamp? if not, do you have a link to who did? because I keep getting a "script call failed" message when I try to place it, and the batch fix for light tuning in S4S isn't fixing it.
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 10:02 PM
Awsome!
I am a huge Harry Potter fan! I love the work you have done. I have downloaded everything you have made for harry potter today. Thank you soo much for making this all!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 7:26 PM
This is a fantastic set and it fits great with many worlds and themes in addition to Harry Potter. Thank you for making and sharing this!
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reitanna
hey, are you the one who made hagrid's lamp? if not, do you have a link to who did? because I keep getting a "script call failed" message when I try to place it, and the batch fix for light tuning in S4S isn't fixing it.

It is I indeed. As of yesterday, they are working fine in my game ( updated and C&D added )
Do you have Perfect Patio?

@everyone: thank you for the kind words

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?