Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#26 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 9:44 PM
At the office. Been busting my ass trying to get a big project done by deadline and I think I've got it, so decided to take a quick break. Listening to Lindsey Stirling on vintage Sennheiser headphones that I found in a pile of my dad's things and put new ear cushions on a few days ago. Started tearing up, not sure if because Lindsey Stirling's music touches me emotionally or because I was thinking about my dad. Figured trolling forums and reading a Pandaqueen post would take my mind off things should someone come by my office, don't want them to see me all teary-eyed and stuff.

Resident wet blanket.
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#27 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 10:27 PM
Still sitting in my front room, in my chair in front of the computer. BUT!!! I now have coffee and creamer, so I'm thinking of getting up to make me some coffee... if I can convince the rest of me (my brain is all for it but my body seems to think "Eh..") to get up and do it I'll be a happy camper. I've been running around all day and just don't want to move now that I'm home.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
In my livingroom, waiting for my friend to come over.

I am on my sofa, with my friend asleep on me.

I need to get up and wee but she's literally got her head on a pillow on my side so moving would be awkward.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#29 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 11:59 PM
Bedroom. Computer. Currently I am browsing the internet for more jewelry, as I never have enough. The temperature in my home is unpleasantly hot and yet I have a blanket nestled around me.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

#30 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 12:09 AM Last edited by Thranduil Oropherion : 12th Sep 2015 at 12:20 AM.
Back in the office - mainlining coffee as I try to shift my *slight* hangover and nursing slightly grazed knuckles on my left hand which may or may not have inadvertently come into contact with someones teeth ..
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#31 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
At the office. Been busting my ass trying to get a big project done by deadline and I think I've got it, so decided to take a quick break. Listening to Lindsey Stirling on vintage Sennheiser headphones that I found in a pile of my dad's things and put new ear cushions on a few days ago. Started tearing up, not sure if because Lindsey Stirling's music touches me emotionally or because I was thinking about my dad. Figured trolling forums and reading a Pandaqueen post would take my mind off things should someone come by my office, don't want them to see me all teary-eyed and stuff.

That's rather sweet to have those feelings for your old man since he passed. I'm flattered you find me amusing.

You're a good man, GnatGoSplat. You have such a human side that it puts the kids who abused me in school to shame in that they never felt a thing. Good on you.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Instructor
#32 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 1:21 AM
I'm between my dining room, living room and side porch...being a neb sh*t. There is an ambulance and 2 police vehicles at the house across the street. There was a fire truck also, but it left. An elderly couple live there, hoping that they're okay. We don't know them well enough to go over and check on them, we'd be in the way besides. This is big doings on our street, nothing ever happens (that we know or hear about).
Scholar
#33 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 1:34 AM
I'm sitting here in front of my PC with Boys of Summer blasting in my ears full blast
while I work on my submission for MTS' September (tag: themeretail) Challenge.
Scholar
#34 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 4:55 AM
In my room, listening to Coast to Coast AM episodes about aliens. Fuck yeah reptilians.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Forum Resident
#35 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 9:13 AM
In my living room trying to upload files to a backup service. I split my files across accounts according to their purpose, like work, save games, saved music...

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Instructor
#36 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 9:16 AM
I'm in my bed listening to the rain outside tapping against the window. I love it when it's like this because I feel so cosy
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 11:38 AM
currently in the the box room on the computer, reading post on MTS and watching videos of abandoned places on youtube while thinking about how I'm going to revise for the upcoming mock exams, I actually want to do really well even though it's not the real thing.

btw loving the new avartars @PANDAQUEEN and @pizza, is it Nina Sayers (Natalie Portman) out of black swan?

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Instructor
#38 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 11:55 AM
@coolsim22 Yes it is! :lovestruc:
Instructor
#39 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 9:12 PM
I'm on my hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen, bathroom and hallway floors. My partner 'M' said that I'm working too hard. I guess he feels bad watching me do things while he's recovering from his most recent surgery. The hardest part is the boredom, baby.

M...It's like a James Bond film and I've turned him into Judi Dench (whom I absolutely love, by the way).
Inventor
#40 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 10:14 PM
I'm in my flat's living room/kitchen, watching my boyfriend play Dying Light on the new PS4.

We've been good with money, so we decided to treat ourselves to a PS4, between us, for each other, from each other, for our birthdays, as they're only a month apart.

As my partner works all day, he doesn't get much time on it, so I've tried to make sure he plays on it all day today.
As there is literally nothing else to do in the flat, because the PS4 is plugged into our only TV, (except use the internet on the laptop... which gets boring after a couple of hours, and it's too cheap and crap to play games), I've been bored out of my skull and as much as I tried to hide it, he could tell. He keeps thanking me, but it's the least I can do, and it's not MY PS4, It's ours, and I use it enough. I want to let him have tomorrow too, so, I'll have to grit my teeth and bare the boredom. For love and fairness. :P
Theorist
#41 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolsim22
is it Nina Sayers (Natalie Portman) out of black swan?

I just recognized her after your post. Very gorgeous woman, Natalie Portman.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Inventor
#42 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 11:37 PM
In bed, watching Frozen

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
#43 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 1:27 AM
In my office, frozen out
Inventor
#44 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 1:42 AM
Snuggled under my blankets, ready to go sleep.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Mad Poster
#45 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 4:03 AM
Bedroom. Computer, again. I have my face drowned in a wall of XML text, as I manage to finally begin work on my Simulative Pay Project for TS3. The vibrant moonlit sands beckon outside of my open window, as the subtle draft of the outer world cools my inner world.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Forum Resident
#46 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 6:24 AM
In the living room trying to rest my sprained knee after taekwondo class, because I timed my kick wrongly at a swinging sandbag in the school. Hit it too hard and hurt the side of my knee instead.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Field Researcher
#47 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 10:18 PM
I'm in my bedroom on my desktop, playing forum games & creating for Sugah's Place.

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Inventor
#48 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 11:20 PM
In bed, watching House.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#49 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 2:08 AM
In bed, watching MyFroggyStuff on my Wii U's YouTube app.

MyFroggyStuff is a YouTube channel featuring arts and crafts for dolls ranging from mini dolls (Lalaloopsy Littles and Littlest Pet Shop) to 1:6 scale (Monster High, Ever After High, Barbie, Bratz, Disney Store Dolls and the like) and large dolls (primarily American Girl).

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Top Secret Researcher
#50 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 9:54 AM
Just home from work, drinking shiraz, listening to a few tracks on youtube.

Two hours ago my left eye became really red and bloodshot so I am a bit concerned about what is going on with that. I didn't notice any irritation so I am concerned as it is very unusual.

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.

Page 2 of 3