Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultimate Freezer Bunny Award Texture and Mesh Fix

by Menaceman44 Posted 26th Sep 2015 at 10:26 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 8:54 AM Last edited by Reptonplay : 27th Sep 2015 at 11:21 AM.
Thank for what you Have done you have done a great job (BUT I cannot spot the diffidence in the two could you please tell what there are) Thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 11:25 AM
I'm glad this exists, but I can't get it since Origin is claiming some of my TS3 EP's are not actually valid. (I suspect it's because I lent some of them out once) Would there be any objections against uploading the statue itself?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 11:21 PM
Reptonplay; Look at the Freezer Bunny in the two pictures. I have changed his face and made him fatter. I have explained this in the original post.
Grijze Pilio; I won't upload the statue here as I believe that would be against MTS's terms. As far as I am aware someone else has already unlocked it for players without the Sims 3 EPs anyway.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 5:34 PM
Default Freezer Bunny
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Reptonplay; Look at the Freezer Bunny in the two pictures. I have changed his face and made him fatter. I have explained this in the original post.
Grijze Pilio; I won't upload the statue here as I believe that would be against MTS's terms. As far as I am aware someone else has already unlocked it for players without the Sims 3 EPs anyway.

Now I have seen what you have done thank you for pointing that That out for me
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 11:10 PM
Been meaning to snag this... thanks for the update that led to me remembering! :)