Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Titus Boggs, Cyclops Brute

by Callia-Evergreen Posted 28th Sep 2015 at 4:13 AM - Updated 29th Sep 2015 at 5:37 AM by Camkitty

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 6:07 PM
awesome
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 10:10 PM
Lo it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 11:21 PM
This is such an awesome idea:D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 11:41 PM
You are DELIVERING what I NEED! :bunny:
That's just ingenious how you managed to get the eye sliders to make one big cyclops eye; bravo! :anime:
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 11:49 PM
Do I need eye replacement mesh cause site no longer has the download link? Absolutely love to have in game. Do I need the resizers in game? too? Or is it only needed if I wanted to alter???? Forgot. Just returned to Sims# after being soooo bored of 4.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 5:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cookniro
Do I need eye replacement mesh cause site no longer has the download link? Absolutely love to have in game. Do I need the resizers in game? too? Or is it only needed if I wanted to alter???? Forgot. Just returned to Sims# after being soooo bored of 4.

The eye replacement mesh is not exactly required. All that would change if you didn't get it would be the size of the iris; it's not that noticeable. Just in case you do need the eye replacement mesh, I've added an alternate link in the description.

Also, which resizers do you mean?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 9:22 PM
Thanks you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 5:52 PM
I love it! :D
..I wonder how well his genes carry..
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kryymsyn
I love it! :D
..I wonder how well his genes carry..

Hehe... just for an idea, this was the result of him having a child with a random townie...
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Camkitty
Hehe... just for an idea, this was the result of him having a child with a random townie...

Cute! In a weird way.. Lol
Minor tweaking to fix it, but, otherwise, I'd say they carry pretty well.
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 11:28 PM
This is awesome, I've been looking for a way to make cyclops sims for a long time! But I find that when I edit Titus into a female, or have him have a kid in an attempt to have a female cyclops the tinier eye always shows pretty clearly, and/or the forehead/eye looks kinda like it's clipping. Do you have any ideas on how to fix that? I've been playing around with the sliders for a few hours but I haven't found any way to around it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LavenderDewdrop
This is awesome, I've been looking for a way to make cyclops sims for a long time! But I find that when I edit Titus into a female, or have him have a kid in an attempt to have a female cyclops the tinier eye always shows pretty clearly, and/or the forehead/eye looks kinda like it's clipping. Do you have any ideas on how to fix that? I've been playing around with the sliders for a few hours but I haven't found any way to around it.

I just went into the editor to try some stuff and found that it is fixable (for young adult female anyway) with the slider range set to 8. That's the problem with these kinds of sims; the sliders don't translate very well across age groups and genders for more extreme settings. In case you have numeric slider values turned on, the only sliders I had to change were "uneven eye size" to -1742, "uneven eye distance" to 1436, and "Lower Lip Width" to 494. I didn't notice much clipping in the forehead area, but if it is a problem for you the "just eye height" slider could help.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I was editing off of the original sim, not one of his kids.