Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Club Room Counter Top Recolours

by Michelle Posted 29th Sep 2015 at 11:25 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 5:08 AM by Michelle

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 1:17 PM
Thanks, Michelle
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 12:05 PM
Thanks, michelle, your stuff are really awesome!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 5:09 PM
OMG Michelle, does this mean we'll finally have some new colors for that Expresso-Matic stand? I've been dying for that for ages. I end up not using it as much because it only comes in those same dusty old browns as those counters, and if you want to use different counters in your shop, and want everything to match nicely . . . . Well, this is great! Thankyou so much!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 8:47 PM
Aww, thank you Really sweet of you. I can't wait to put them in and go recolor-bananza on my hoods community lots. They're beautiful, as always.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 1:37 PM
I love all your coordinating recolors. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Oct 2015 at 11:34 AM
This is great. I see some trendy places to eat and coffee appearing for my Sims in their near future Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 6:54 AM
Michelle where are the files for the Expresso-Matic stand? They aren't included in these files. Thank you.
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 8:06 AM
@NanaWildflowers as mentioned in the description the 'Counter Revolution Commercial Counter' also recolours the 'Impresso Espress-o-Matic', the coffee machine itself is not recolourable. The 'Counter Revolution Commercial Counter' actually recolours everything in the screenshots. I love the repository technique, makes my job a lot easier, just wish Maxis had used it more often.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 1:19 PM
OMG you kill me with all your projects BIG BIG THANKSSSSSSSSSS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 7:51 PM
You are Awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 8:55 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 1:26 AM
Thanks again for the lovely furniture
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 12:32 PM
Thank for club room counter top ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 1:34 PM
Can you help me? All I got when I tried to extract all the items was:

! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573441_ClubRoomCounterTop-MALM-Colours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-MALM-Colours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-MALM-Birch-ByMichelle.package
Total path and file name length must not exceed 260 characters
The system cannot find the path specified.

! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573441_ClubRoomCounterTop-MALM-Colours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-MALM-Colours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-MALM-Blackbrown-ByMichelle.package

! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573441_ClubRoomCounterTop-MALM-Colours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-MALM-Colours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-MALM-Medbrown-ByMichelle.package

! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573441_ClubRoomCounterTop-MALM-Colours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-MALM-Colours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-MALM-Oak-ByMichelle.package

! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573441_ClubRoomCounterTop-MALM-Colours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-MALM-Colours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-MALM-White-ByMichelle.package

! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573439_ClubRoomCounterTop-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-ALBlackwood-ByMichelle.package
The system cannot find the path specified.

! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573439_ClubRoomCounterTop-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-ALDarkwood-ByMichelle.package

! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573439_ClubRoomCounterTop-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-ALLightwood-ByMichelle.package

! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573439_ClubRoomCounterTop-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-ALMedwood-ByMichelle.package

! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573439_ClubRoomCounterTop-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-Mahogany-ByMichelle.package

! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573439_ClubRoomCounterTop-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-Whitewood-ByMichelle.package

! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573440_ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Black-ByMichelle.package

! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573440_ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Blue-ByMichelle.package

! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573440_ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Green-ByMichelle.package

! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573440_ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Orange-ByMichelle.package

! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573440_ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Pink-ByMichelle.package

! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573440_ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Purple-ByMichelle.package

! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573440_ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Red-ByMichelle.package

! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573440_ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Turquoise-ByMichelle.package

! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573440_ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-White-ByMichelle.package
! C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads\Mod the Sims\Expreso Machines - Community\Club Room Counter Top Recolours\MTS_Michelle_1573440_ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle.zip: Cannot create ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Colours-ByMichelle\ClubRoomCounterTop-LACK-Yellow-ByMichelle.package
Theorist
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Jun 2019 at 2:56 AM
@InuyashaPR - G'Day hun, sorry it is years since I extracted files from a zip file, I only ever drag and drop the files into my download folder.

Have you tried putting the recolours straight into your downloads folder, instead of into subfolders.

Maybe try extracting straight to Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads instead of C:\Users\CrazyMomma\Documents\Catherine\The Sims 2 Stuff\1-Downloaded Sims 2 Stuff\1-My Sims 2 Web Downloads.

You could also try to shorten the names of your subfolders.

What operating system are you using?

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep