Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mayra Delgado (NO CC)

by Ireallyhateusernames Posted 11th Oct 2015 at 1:37 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2016 at 8:09 AM by Ireallyhateusernames : EP/SP Information.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 11:26 PM
She's lovely, all of her and especially her expression. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that you made her without cc.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
She's lovely, all of her and especially her expression. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that you made her without cc.

Thank you so much for this kind comment, I am glad that you like her. I do use CC (when I play) but I started creating without CC because I know what a hassle it can be to download a bunch of other stuff when all you want is the creation itself. I am not saying CC is bad, but I just think it's easier (for all parties) when there is little to no CC involved.

Close your eyes for your eyes will only tell the truth and the truth isn't what you want to see. In the dark it is easy to pretend, that the truth is what it ought to be. Living is easy with eyes closed; misunderstanding all you see - anyway the wind blows, it doesn't really matter (much) to me.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 7:14 AM
Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing her.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 2:26 PM
very pretty!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 2:47 AM
She's beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 10:51 PM
As a Delgado, myself, thank you! I love that you used wavy hair for her. She is beautiful!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 1:49 PM
No CC is the best!