Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Friendly mutton chops

by Erling1974 Posted 18th Oct 2015 at 11:30 PM - Updated 20th Dec 2015 at 11:03 AM by Erling1974

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Oct 2015 at 1:40 AM
Very nice, we meed more of these. It seems hair mods for females are everywhere yet if i wan't some mutton chops or a gandolf beard i can't find diddly =) Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 10:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nautica187
Very nice, we meed more of these. It seems hair mods for females are everywhere yet if i wan't some mutton chops or a gandolf beard i can't find diddly =) Thanks!

Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 5:28 PM
The beard is really good BUT!!! it kind of replaces the original no beard.

So if you have a bearded Sim and you wanted to remove their beard by clicking the X button to remove all beard features, normally they will turn back into a "no beard" condition. But with you custom content installed, it will instead turn back to the your "mutton chop" condition.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rochelimit
The beard is really good BUT!!! it kind of replaces the original no beard.

So if you have a bearded Sim and you wanted to remove their beard by clicking the X button to remove all beard features, normally they will turn back into a "no beard" condition. But with you custom content installed, it will instead turn back to the your "mutton chop" condition.

Thanks for pointing this out! I think it might be because I based the beard on the 'no beard' in S4S. I'll try fixing this ASAP.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 10:31 PM
This is amazing <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Sep 2019 at 9:17 PM
So good. finally I found the right one, thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Sep 2022 at 2:03 PM
Looks like Harrier Du Bois might be moving to Willow Creek at some point...