Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lights

by AlwaysMusic Posted 20th Oct 2015 at 6:32 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Oct 2015 at 7:30 PM
nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 2:42 PM
Looks good, but I am having one problem! The textures for the top wont show up so it looks like she isn't wearing any shirt. I don't know if i didn't something wrong or if the textures just didnt come in the pack
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cupcakezombie
Looks good, but I am having one problem! The textures for the top wont show up so it looks like she isn't wearing any shirt. I don't know if i didn't something wrong or if the textures just didnt come in the pack

Oh, I'm sorry that happened! I'm not sure what it is exactly though. As far as I know I added everything to the pack. I know what you mean though, it happened to me too sometimes when I downloaded premade sims. I haven't been able to fix it myself either. For now I think you should just change the top in-game, because I don't really know what it is either. Sorry!

Simmers Never Sleep.
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlwaysMusic
Oh, I'm sorry that happened! I'm not sure what it is exactly though. As far as I know I added everything to the pack. I know what you mean though, it happened to me too sometimes when I downloaded premade sims. I haven't been able to fix it myself either. For now I think you should just change the top in-game, because I don't really know what it is either. Sorry!

no problem I'll try to download the shirt manually and see if it works otherwise I'll just swap the shirt
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 11:12 AM
She looks quite like the original, not that I know who that is. I like her expression.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 12:45 AM
Awesome! Thank you! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 8:16 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 9:28 AM
I LIKE IT!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 11:58 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 11:11 PM
i cant find the hair? can someone give me a link?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 9:16 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 12:30 AM
Thanks!