Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Colorful eyes recolors

by linkster123 Posted 2nd Nov 2015 at 11:44 AM - Updated 17th Mar 2023 at 6:05 PM by linkster123 : updating description

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 5:47 PM
Cool idea, thanks for sharing
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 5:47 PM
Cool idea, thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 1:37 AM
Are these eyes disabled for random townies? I'd love to use them for my CAS aliens or fantasy Sims, but I want to make sure before I download them that they won't spawn on townies in my more normal neighborhoods.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Negative17Creep
Are these eyes disabled for random townies? I'd love to use them for my CAS aliens or fantasy Sims, but I want to make sure before I download them that they won't spawn on townies in my more normal neighborhoods.

I've gone and disabled random so it won't show up on townies. These were made from eyes for humans so they won't show up as options for aliens but if you click the randomize button they will appear on aliens in CAS.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by linkster123
I've gone and disabled random so it won't show up on townies. These were made from eyes for humans so they won't show up as options for aliens but if you click the randomize button they will appear on aliens in CAS.

Perfect! Thanks for responding!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Negative17Creep
Perfect! Thanks for responding!

I'll try taking a look at possibly making swatches that show up under the alien eyes menu in CAS, it'll just have to be a separate mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 11:35 PM
Thanks a bunch! I needed something like this for my Martian Manhunter sim :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 6:24 AM
I've also created a version for the aliens but here's a note: in order to get the eye swatches to appear you will need to click the alien's eyes in CAS then select the randomize button above the eye color options. Once you've done so the extra swatches will pop in and you should be good after that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 6:14 PM
This eye set is great, especially for a Homestuck character. Do you think it would be possible to make an eye set for one red one blue?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 7:15 PM
I'm not sure how to do it with these but, fortunately, someone already has such a mod. I would give this one a try http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=577568, it adds an accessory for separate eye colors.
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 12:40 AM
I'm not sure how to do it with these but, fortunately, someone already has such a mod. I would give this one a try http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=577568, it adds an accessory for separate eye colors.

Thank you SO SO SO much! These are what I needed to make accurate characters.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 7:49 AM
Those colours are so bizarre but love this set!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 1:09 AM
I like to play a Chiss to cuddle. I mean that my Sims could love them.
I don't like they part of StarWars. maybe Disney give them more 'light' parts.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 5:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dukemon
I like to play a Chiss to cuddle. I mean that my Sims could love them.
I don't like they part of StarWars. maybe Disney give them more 'light' parts.

That's why all my Chiss in SWTOR are light side :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Sep 2016 at 9:02 PM
One of the first things I did in Sims 4 was try to make a Chiss. That being said, this is a must-have mod. Thank you very much for sharing it <3.

PS: Another SWTOR player here. I was so thrilled when I found out the Chiss would be in the game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd Sep 2016 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crunk_kitty
One of the first things I did in Sims 4 was try to make a Chiss. That being said, this is a must-have mod. Thank you very much for sharing it <3.

PS: Another SWTOR player here. I was so thrilled when I found out the Chiss would be in the game.

Now if only I could figure out how to make them genetic, I tried looking into it recently. I may try making an updated version of the eyes at some point.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 7:46 PM
Now if only I could figure out how to make them genetic, I tried looking into it recently. I may try making an updated version of the eyes at some point.

At least in Sims 4 you can edit sims at any point, so you can add the eyes to any existing sim. Still, good luck with your endeavour . I am really happy you made this as it is.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 5:29 PM
CHISS EYES YUSS! Thank you! I’ll admit to liking the Rebels design with irises and pupils better, but I’m also quite used to the “all sclera” design from playing SWTOR. I may just make a Sim of my SWTOR main now!

(…And Thrawn.)
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 5:31 PM
That's why all my Chiss in SWTOR are light side :D

So are all of mine. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 20th Jan 2022 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkJediPrincess
CHISS EYES YUSS! Thank you! I’ll admit to liking the Rebels design with irises and pupils better, but I’m also quite used to the “all sclera” design from playing SWTOR. I may just make a Sim of my SWTOR main now!

(…And Thrawn.)

I did make a Rebels style version (red only) as well, I may have them on one of my Google Drives.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 27th Jan 2022 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkJediPrincess

(…And Thrawn.)

If you want Rebels-style I have them here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VF...iew?usp=sharing