Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Disney Crib Beddings (Part I)

by Bubblebeam Posted 25th Nov 2015 at 8:42 PM - Updated 6th May 2016 at 11:27 AM by Snufflepaws

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 9:44 PM
These look great! My nurseries all seem to look the same - these will definitely spice things up!

I would love to see Pocahontas, Lion King sheets, and Princess Tiana sheets!

Thank you !
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 10:20 PM
Adorable Idea! Thank you!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 10:21 PM
They look lovely, I'll try them out today.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 11:47 PM
Aw, thank you Jo. I know how particular you are with your CC so I am quite humbled.

@hpeterson thank you! yeah this idea came about because of the lack of crib sheet downloads, especially ones that are more than just repeating patterns.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 2:02 AM
It looks great, especially the black and white. One slight strange thing on a custom crib was the writing showed up backwards. I would remove the English writing altogether and have it without writing since a lot of people prefer simlish or no writing.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 2:45 AM
Hmm, I'll consider that or at least make versions with and without. I used text to give them an official marketed sort of look

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 4:26 PM
Thank you very much for making these pretty crib beddings for us.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 4:46 PM
You should tag these with themevintage. After all, the movies came out in 1942 and 1961, so they are pretty vintage. And 1961 is within the theme requirement, so why not include it

I agree with jo about it being a good idea to make text-less versions. It looks pasted on, as if it's sitting on top of the fabric, which is a shame because you did a great job with the texture aside from that detail

Looking forward to seeing where this continues I love Disney, and have a bunch of Disney-themed cribs and beddings.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 4:54 AM
Thank you Gummi and AmazingSims Yeah, I was aware the text wasn't blended as well as it could have been. I'm still learning the ways of graphic editing. Thanks for the feedback, it motivates me to improve on the beddings I've already done.

Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 10:51 PM
This look very nice, I don't use Simlish in my Sims game I really don't much care for it I refer English. So if you do it Plain without words that fine with me. Thanks you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 3:56 PM
I love these. But was wondering if you could make any wallpaper and or pictures for the walls. I was hoping this for all of your disney bedding.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 12:52 AM
thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Jan 2022 at 12:37 AM
Thank you