Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Emma Swan from "Once Upon a Time"

by luizgofman Posted 11th Dec 2015 at 5:52 AM - Updated 28th Jul 2016 at 4:49 AM by luizgofman : Update on the Sim and fixing library issues that made sim not to show up.

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 9:31 AM
very beautiful !!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 11:20 AM
OMG this is awesome !!!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 12:44 PM
she's beautiful. do you make killian aka captain hook too?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wanaariza
she's beautiful. do you make killian aka captain hook too?

My next sim is going to be Regina! I'll do Hook after her, okay? :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 5:06 PM
super getroffen!!!!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 5:50 PM
Congratulations, incredible work, it really is very similar to the original ... but not have it in my game because I have my girl Sims, I could not help but admire and commend their work !!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 6:16 PM
That is a amazing likeness of Emma! OUAT is one of my favorite shows!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 7:08 PM
Whoa. That looks JUST like Emma. Nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 8:03 PM
Very well done!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 10:44 PM
She Looks incredible so a good likeness , but when I put the files in my tray the only thing that's shows up is a grey Llama a dialog box telling me object not found and be hind that it shows a faded description box talking about the library. And yes OUAT is my favorite too although i'm a little behind watching it on netflix.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dyrewitch
She Looks incredible so a good likeness , but when I put the files in my tray the only thing that's shows up is a grey Llama a dialog box telling me object not found and be hind that it shows a faded description box talking about the library. And yes OUAT is my favorite too although i'm a little behind watching it on netflix.

I'll check that as soon as possible!
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dyrewitch
It says there's some custom content needed. Did you download them?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 11:36 PM
Did anyone else had the same - or any - problem?
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 11:49 PM
It didn't show up in the library for me after I put the file in, but I found it in your community thingy, so it's all good (at least for me).
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 12:05 AM
How cute!! I have my own version of Emma/Regina/Zelena/Henry/Gold/Belle (I haven't made Robin or Killian yet) Oh and Belle gave birth to twins..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 12:27 AM
This is AMAZING! I've been trying to find a good Emma sim to no avail for months & I think you just solved my problem :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 2:15 AM
this is so cool!!!!!! i tried to make emma and snow once.. i cried
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 6:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luizgofman
Did anyone else had the same - or any - problem?

Yes! I had the exact same problem. I can't get the error message popup to duplicate, but the weird llama thing is there. I downloaded all of the custom content that you linked and I know I have all of the CC installed correctly because if I load your Emma Swan from the gallery in the game she loads perfectly. But it's bothering me that I couldn't get her to load from the tray. I've been messing with it on and off all day thinking that it was just me being a noob.

I suppose it's possible that I'm doing it wrong, but I followed the instructions to the letter. The files are all in the "Tray" folder, but she doesn't exist. :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 12:37 PM
Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 1:14 PM
it is a great work i'love once upon a time i want snow white and other please
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 1:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hotsauce0709
Yes! I had the exact same problem. I can't get the error message popup to duplicate, but the weird llama thing is there. I downloaded all of the custom content that you linked and I know I have all of the CC installed correctly because if I load your Emma Swan from the gallery in the game she loads perfectly. But it's bothering me that I couldn't get her to load from the tray. I've been messing with it on and off all day thinking that it was just me being a noob.

I suppose it's possible that I'm doing it wrong, but I followed the instructions to the letter. The files are all in the "Tray" folder, but she doesn't exist. :/

Hm, probably it was my mistake! I'm going to re-upload the files! Thank you for the feedback.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 2:04 PM
The resemblance is striking! Great work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 9:44 PM
Well this just made my day :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 5:42 AM
you absolutely nailed how jennifer morrison looks. i'm incredibly impressed