Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Horizontal Tricolour Wall Flag

by CountVlad Posted 28th Dec 2015 at 8:07 AM - Updated 9th Jan 2016 at 1:17 PM by CountVlad
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 10:13 PM
Great job! I love that you included Estonia! I have a special fondness for that country, and I tried to learn the language once online before I realised just how few resources there were to do so.

This and the vertical flags are great ideas, and I love that they are CAStable! Thanks a tonne!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 5:00 PM
Bravo et Merci!!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 6:47 PM
Thank you for creating this. Like most, the original flags mapping was annoying and not very practical. Finally now oneself can have a proper Egyptian coloured flag. Only wonder now if it would possible to add a stencil image on top.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 3:08 PM
OOhHhO Estonia!! Where are you from yourself? Love these, downloaded them thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 5:29 PM
These are great! Would you consider making these with different numbers of stripes for things like pride flags?
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th May 2016 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheAmazingRey
These are great! Would you consider making these with different numbers of stripes for things like pride flags?

I second that! I saw the flags that the game came with and did my best to make a pride flag for my trans sim, but sadly it was in the wrong order, even if it was with the right colors.