Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Official MTS 2016 Photo Contest Calendar -2 Versions!- + Holidays!

by Phaenoh Posted 31st Dec 2015 at 6:48 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 8:57 PM
Thank you for putting it all together.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
#3 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 9:41 PM
This so sweet of you to update your "Calendar" for 2016 I want to "Wish You A Safe And healthy Happy New Year. Thanks for sharing.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 12:11 AM
I loooooooove having these in my Sims' homes! Thanks for all the work you put into it and thanks to all who participated!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 12:24 AM
Phaenoh, I always look forward to adding a new version of your calendar to my game. So glad you're still making them.

Thank you and Happy New Year!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 2:34 AM
Awesome - Thank you and Happy New Year
Site Helper
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 12:32 AM
Well, now I know exactly which calendar I'm planning on downloading. :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 3:37 AM
Thanks for stepping up and putting it all together! And of course, I can't forget.... thanks to those who participated!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 8:00 AM
OMG I can't get over how much I love this!!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 8:14 AM Last edited by Simonut : 5th Jan 2016 at 8:29 AM.
@ Phaenoh This is the first time I try your Holidays Calendar, I usually use your 20 days calendar, I do find one annoying thing about the Holidays "message popup."
If you don't mind me saying this please, for example if it happen to be a holiday that day the message popup to "many times" within the Sims day period.
I can understand seeing the message like maybe "two" time, but not continuously throughout the whole period of day. I really wanted to use your Holidays Calendar this time around but the popup are a bit to often.
But I do appreciate your work.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 4:00 PM
They should only pop up when you start up Live Mode, so if you are often Buy/Building (or photo album or game settings), and switching back it will hit you every time you click back to Live, and there isn't anything I can do about it or the auto-update doesn't work. If it is popping up more than just when you switch to Live though, maybe there is a mod conflict? Please let me know.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 3:48 AM Last edited by Simonut : 7th Jan 2016 at 4:59 AM.
@ Phaenoh I will do some more testing with the holiday Calendar ( All those I already went back to the 20 day calendar ) I will removed the 20 days and let you know if the same thing happen in the normal game play mode. Thanks for your reply I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Today Wednesday Jan. 6, 8:57 PM : My Reply back. You are correct, I tested and it is just as you have said in your post "you will only see a message popup more than once, if you enter into buy mode."
All is good, I can now use the Holiday Calendar. Thank for your help.
just a girl
#13 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 5:00 AM
Hey. First of all, thank you for the calendar, I loved the idea. I was really looking forward to play with holidays, but I kinda ran into a problem with synchronization, I think. The calendar doesn't work right in my game, it mixes up seasons. It shows summer picture and summer holiday when it's really autumn, and the icon is for autumn as well, so some part of it knows which time of the year is in at the moment. And when it's winter, it does the same thing with autumn, like, partially goes one season back. I took screenshots just so you can see what I'm talking about:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...-Ic42/calen.png
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...42/calendar.png

I've tried to flip page manually and set the day, it works, but resets back after going to buy/build mode. I checked several times in different 'hoods and different houses. Also tried removing my entire downloads folder and leaving only the calendar in, to see if it conflicts with anything. Deleted caches. Still nothing. I'm on Ultimate Collection, if it matters.

Did I miss anything? Are we supposed to use debug mode to set the thing first? I didn't do it, just hung it on a wall. Also I didn't change seasons on 'hood screen (both 'hoods are pretty new). Hope you can help. Or maybe I'm just unlucky.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 6:21 AM
Yeah, your year isn't set up right for the calendar. The first season quadrant needs to be spring, yours is summer. Go into the hood screen for the seasons and move them all back a season. The calendar is set to the quadrants, not the actual season, so it is expecting spring to be in quad 1, and instead you have summer in quad 1.
just a girl
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 10:17 AM
Oh, I see. Thanks for clarification.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th May 2016 at 8:28 PM
I saw your version of this download: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=453988 but for young toddlers, (AWSOME!) i was wondering if you could do a black version or an alpha toothless recolor, maybe? i'm not requesting anything, its an idea. P.S, if you don't know what Alpha Toothless looks like, here are some images: https://www.google.com/search?q=HTT...=active&ssui=on
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 3:18 PM
This is so cool! All my TS4 friends are raving about the calendar feature in TS4 and now I've got one in my games :D