Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Loner Island Home

by simsgal2227 Posted 4th Jan 2016 at 11:31 PM - Updated 16th Aug 2016 at 2:06 AM by simsgal2227

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 7:46 PM
You make a good work in this house,i like it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mires
You make a good work in this house,i like it

Thank you very much, this was very fun to make. I love fiddling with the terrain .
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 5:40 PM
Wow! You have been busy! Nice work and thanks! Is this on Sunlit Tides?

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunamist2
Wow! You have been busy! Nice work and thanks! Is this on Sunlit Tides?

Yeah I know. I've been on Winter vacation, and really been in a building mood. No actually, I have it in a custom world called Beach City .
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 8:21 PM
This is one of my favorite builds....THANK YOU!

I only have one issue....I can't seem to make my sims fish the spawners you've placed. Otherwise, this lot is a great residential lot and I also plan to use it as a port lot in another town.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chocklitkiss
This is one of my favorite builds....THANK YOU!

I only have one issue....I can't seem to make my sims fish the spawners you've placed. Otherwise, this lot is a great residential lot and I also plan to use it as a port lot in another town.

So glad you like it so much!

Why do you think the spawners don't work? Is it that sims can't route to it, maybe the water is too shallow? Not sure, didn't think to test for this. I don't think it would be a routing problem...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 3:07 PM
nice!