Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Woodspell Springs (No Sims Neighborhood, No CC, OFB only)

by Monkaria Posted 26th Jan 2016 at 2:32 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2016 at 9:06 AM by Monkaria

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 3:02 PM
WOW! Thank you, this is amazing :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 3:32 PM
I never download hoods, but I'm actually going to this time. Gorgeous feel, many great looking lots. Great job and thanks for sharing
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 5:22 PM
Stunning job, very well done, congratulations on completing a lovely hood!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 8:11 PM
It looks beautiful! I can't wait to try it out in-game. Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 11:06 PM
WOW! this is one of the best hood uploads i've seen in a while, so vast and so creative! thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 11:19 PM
It's all set up for businesses. I'm enjoying it a lot. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 2:54 AM
LOVE this 'hood! Can't wait to download!!!! Thank you for making and posting this!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 4:54 AM
Wow. Super major kudos to you for this!!! That's a lot of work and I definitely appreciate it! Especially all of those photos. Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 3:18 PM
Wow, I am super impressed. Thank you for sharing!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 3:51 PM
You excel at your interior staircase and balcony work, it's stunning!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 6:58 PM
This is a wonderful creation and I would like to know if, possibly, it could be converted into a mountain vacation town. I have way too many subhoods now but could use another vacation destination. This one is charming and so well put together.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 7:27 PM
Downloaded this yesterday and am so happy I did. The variety of lots is amazing, anything you could want is there. Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sandya
This is a wonderful creation and I would like to know if, possibly, it could be converted into a mountain vacation town. I have way too many subhoods now but could use another vacation destination. This one is charming and so well put together.

Thanks to you and everyone! I could convert it into a mountain vacation town but you won't be able to get any mountain vacation memories and there isn't a hotel. I could make the Woodspell Spiritual Retreat into a hotel but you might have to give me the weekend.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Monkaria
Thanks to you and everyone! I could convert it into a mountain vacation town but you won't be able to get any mountain vacation memories and there isn't a hotel. I could make the Woodspell Spiritual Retreat into a hotel but you might have to give me the weekend.

Wow! fantastic if you can do that!
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 3:13 AM
Love this hood and you did a great job coming up with names for the community lots.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 8:50 PM
After exploring it in-game I have to compliment you on your choices. One of the things I often wish more people would create are lots intended to use the OFB functions. There are so many great shops among your community lots, and it's great to see home lots that are planned to have home businesses. And you have such a great style when building as well, this really is quite a treat. Love it times a hundred It did not disappoint in the slightest, it was just as great in-game as the pictures suggested. Thank you once again for sharing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 9:43 AM Last edited by Monkaria : 31st Jan 2016 at 10:42 AM.

I made it a mountain vacation destination now, and the Woodspell Spiritual Retreat is a hotel. The phone boxes have been changed a little so the Tour Guide doesn't get stuck. There's no secret lot or custom sims, and you won't be able to get any mountain memories. You can learn Chest Pound and Slap Dance though if you come across a local! They are dressed in regular clothes. I hope you like it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
After exploring it in-game I have to compliment you on your choices. One of the things I often wish more people would create are lots intended to use the OFB functions. There are so many great shops among your community lots, and it's great to see home lots that are planned to have home businesses. And you have such a great style when building as well, this really is quite a treat. Love it times a hundred It did not disappoint in the slightest, it was just as great in-game as the pictures suggested. Thank you once again for sharing

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that you took the time to comment twice. I'm glad you enjoyed it, too.
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 5:30 PM
This looks fantastic :lovestruc
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 11:24 AM
Exceptionally beautiful neighborhood, and very practical and useful for Sims to live in, too. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 6:40 AM
Just wanted to note that the business subhood shows up as Bluewater Village when the OFB Add Subhood menu pops up... Took me a while to realize that it was asking if I wanted to download Woodspell Springs. This was in Desiderata Valley where I already had Bluewater Village; I tried to make/download it in Riverblossom Hills and only Bluewater showed up...didn't see any arrow buttons that indicated that you didn't have to download both.

Probably just me doing something wrong, but I thought I'd let you know haha
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 9:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KBjr13
Just wanted to note that the business subhood shows up as Bluewater Village when the OFB Add Subhood menu pops up... Took me a while to realize that it was asking if I wanted to download Woodspell Springs. This was in Desiderata Valley where I already had Bluewater Village; I tried to make/download it in Riverblossom Hills and only Bluewater showed up...didn't see any arrow buttons that indicated that you didn't have to download both.

Probably just me doing something wrong, but I thought I'd let you know haha

Thank you for letting me know! I completely forgot to add a note about this in the download description, which I just updated now.

You need to download Mootilda's subhood selector so you can have multiple business hoods/downtowns/etc. It removes the big button saying "Add Bluewater Village" (whatever it says), and gives you a list instead, so you can install multiple subhoods. This will let you have Bluewater Village and Woodspell Springs at the same time attached to the same main hood, and as many other subhoods as you can handle or you don't even have to have Bluewater Village at all! I hope this helps!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 6:38 AM
This is fantastic! I was looking for a built up neighborhood with unique qualities and no sims, which you delivered beautifully! I'm excited to attach this winderful neighborhood as a subhood to my main. :)
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 17th Mar 2016 at 10:21 PM
Default as a vacation hood.

Thanks for making a vacation hood out of it. I do appreciate you being willing to do that. I have a tutorial for making the secret lot and have had it work out nicely 4-5 times. If it is a mountain hood it will create a Bigfoot to live in it.
Page 1 of 2