Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wooden Scandinavian

by Frode0107 Posted 24th Jan 2016 at 3:23 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 3:25 AM
This is beautiful. I'm looking forward to using it in my game.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 8:12 AM
I need to share a funny with you. I'm Danish, living in the UK with a UK roommate. I was checking out your (beautiful) house and he was on the sofa, occasionally looking over my shoulder. So as I browsed, he said "That's a very nice house, I take it it's one of yours (meaning Danish)?". I giggled a bit and explained. So well done
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 9:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tigerdyhr
I need to share a funny with you. I'm Danish, living in the UK with a UK roommate. I was checking out your (beautiful) house and he was on the sofa, occasionally looking over my shoulder. So as I browsed, he said "That's a very nice house, I take it it's one of yours (meaning Danish)?". I giggled a bit and explained. So well done

Haha well the intention with the design was to make it look Scandinavian, so I'm guessing it hit spot on!
And thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 9:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by camden399
This is beautiful. I'm looking forward to using it in my game.

Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Apr 2016 at 6:09 AM
It is simple, not using too much other stuff, but makes a REALLY NICE HOUSE, love it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Apr 2016 at 10:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Karofsky
It is simple, not using too much other stuff, but makes a REALLY NICE HOUSE, love it

Thanks! Yeah I only used the basegame, so it can get a bit plain but I think it looks great though
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th May 2016 at 3:11 AM
love this house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 7:01 PM
Beautiful piece <3