Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Queenslander Casement Windows (Yeronga Collection)

by Beefysim1 Posted 24th Jan 2016 at 8:02 AM - Updated 24th Jan 2016 at 12:08 PM by Beefysim1

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 8:56 AM
Awesome windows... Thanks a lot for uploading them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 1:58 PM
Thank you
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 2:07 PM
Oh, that's a nice idea =) The rolled glass looks really good!

Are you OK with other people re-using your textures? Asking because I've made an add-on set for this window. and I think your glass texture would look good on the smaller sizes as well. Can I use that?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Oh, that's a nice idea =) The rolled glass looks really good!

Are you OK with other people re-using your textures? Asking because I've made an add-on set for this window. and I think your glass texture would look good on the smaller sizes as well. Can I use that?

Absolutely, no worries. I'll send you a .psd file when I get back to my computer so you can scale it however you want (if you use Photoshop). Each pane is a coloured rectangle (vivid light) with the glass texture as a clipping mask (soft light). Then it's just a case of generating a fairly deep bumpmap to give it the illusion of refraction.

Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
Awesome windows... Thanks a lot for uploading them.

Quote: Originally posted by Hobbit74
Thank you

Thanks. No worries!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 7:40 PM
great!!! Thank you. :-)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#7 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beefysim1
Absolutely, no worries. I'll send you a .psd file when I get back to my computer so you can scale it however you want (if you use Photoshop). Each pane is a coloured rectangle (vivid light) with the glass texture as a clipping mask (soft light). Then it's just a case of generating a fairly deep bumpmap to give it the illusion of refraction.

Cool, thank you =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 12:06 AM
Thanks for this different style of these windows for all of us to enjoy !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 7:31 AM
Thank you - I love this style of architecture (makes me all nostalgic) and I can't wait to see your lots!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 10:45 PM
Wow this is beautiful!!
Greetings from Adelaide
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 1:05 AM
Nice, Thank you :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Mar 2016 at 12:52 PM
Excellent. I love these!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 11:10 PM
Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 11:10 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 8:39 AM
Thanks so very much. I know these windows from my childhood so now every time I play the game it will bring back fond memories. You did a very good job, they are very realistic. Thanks again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 5:27 PM
These are great!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 7:37 AM
Oh my God. As an Aussie who loves her old cottages, I SO NEED WINDOWS LIKE THESE. It never even occurred to me that they might be a bit of an Aussie thing!! We have windows like this in WA as well. Everywhere. I love leadlighting, it's the friggen best. There was even an old bar I used to sing karaoke at that was decorated with leadlight panels in wooden frames. I used to hit my head on the f*****s every time I was drunk because I'd forget they were there. If that's not an Aussie night out, I don't know what is. LOL! Anyway, thank you thank you THANK you!

Awesims: My Sims blog with downloads, stories and more.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Jan 2024 at 12:57 AM
Just what I was looking for. Cool!!!