Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Claire's Wedding Ring From Jamie

by Deatherella Posted 2nd Feb 2016 at 11:35 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 11:58 AM
This ring looks amazing. :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 1:35 PM
Thank you. You're post made me want to do something all the commercials for the Outlander series have failed to do. I want to read the book. Going to Amazon as soon as I finish grabbing this beautiful ring.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 9:50 PM
Beautiful work. And I agree, this is much prettier than that nasty thing they gave Claire in the tv show, though it's possible Jamie might have it refined in France in Season 2.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 10:29 PM
Wow! I don't generally download jewelry, but I will be getting this. The ring is the biggest problem I have with the show.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 3:07 PM
Yay another Outlander fan! Lovely ring. <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 8:58 PM
Yes, yes, a thousand times YES! This is gorgeous, I love Outlander and almost died when I saw this. Thank you for sharing!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 1:52 AM
I'm glad you all like the ring. And the books. I have lost count of how many times I've re-read my books from beginning to end.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 1:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
Thank you. You're post made me want to do something all the commercials for the Outlander series have failed to do. I want to read the book. Going to Amazon as soon as I finish grabbing this beautiful ring.

Sorry about the late reply, my modem died.

Yes, get the books. There are 8 of them, and a Lord John Grey set on the side. It's more fun than reading Game of Thrones from beginning to edn.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Scholar
#10 Old 14th Mar 2016 at 12:59 PM
I love your ring, thank you for sharing it! The books are much better than the TV series; they are timeless (no pun intended.)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th May 2016 at 2:04 PM
A pretty ring ... on the actual ring finger! Thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 4:34 AM
Finally a ring that my Sim self can wear on her ring finger! Thank you for this beautiful design.