Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple Build Set

by mustluvcatz Posted 21st Feb 2016 at 5:21 AM - Updated 9th May 2022 at 11:56 AM by mustluvcatz

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 5:30 AM
So wonderful!! Thankyou so much MLC
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 6:57 AM
Simplicity is beautiful. Thanks for sharing !!
Alchemist
#4 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 7:44 AM
:lovestruc wow, just in time for my new install! Thankyou MLC its beautiful! :lovestruc

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 5:38 PM
Thank you!!!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 9:46 PM
Beautiful set, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 3:18 AM
This is great, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 6:40 PM
Really nice set Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 7:46 PM
Thank you, I love the stuff you create. I use your walls & floors in all my Sims 2,3 &4
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 3:46 AM
How can I stop being a CC addict when you put out great content? This is great!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 11:12 AM
It's a beautiful set, MLC. Thanks for sharing it. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 2:33 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 2:54 AM
These are great! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 10:45 PM
I use these all the time and love that you have matched the colours
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 11:14 AM
absoloutly gorgeous,,so wonderful..thanx
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 4:39 PM
As a frequent user of those Holy Simoly fences, this definitely piqued my interest. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th May 2016 at 3:02 AM
Thanks for making this. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 7:43 AM
Love this! - The stairs are absolutely wonderful and look great in game.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 2:13 AM
Love it! just what i needed! i too am sick of the fact non of the stairs and fences matched so i hopped on MTS and found this beautiful set now my houses will look so much better, thank you for creating them. For anyone having trouble getting the second top step just go down to the first floor the stairs is on, zoom in then tilt the camera, you should be able to re-color them then. Can you also create a half collumn so that we can place it into the wall where the fence goes into? i don't like that it sticks out on the other side because you can't put any objects in the square inside where the collumn is, id like to add a finishing touch to any porch fences by making it look like there is a column on the wall too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 1:02 PM
Thanks it was perfect for what I was looking for
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 3:54 AM
awesome! :)
Instructor
#22 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 10:01 PM
Sorry to say but the Numero stairs is causing problems, had to remove them because they were attaching themselves even to Community Lots and causing a bit of game corruption, had to remove them but when i did my other CC stopped working so i'm having to re-download them all, i never used them in any Lot except the Broke house i just built them, i only just installed TS2 on my lappy less than 2 weeks ago so it's not my game, at first it was doing fine but then something just went terribly wrong with them, such a shame because it's such a great set, hopefully there will be a fix?.
Instructor
#23 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 4:55 PM
I also have had problems, but realized from memory (6 years ago) why custom content modular stairs won't work in the game, even after installing Scriptorium. They are missing the script files. Where are they? I would imagine that's why a lot of people are having problems with certain custom content if they require Scriptorium. They will not show up in the game without them, and they are not included in the download. Appreciate any help. I have a screenshot of the where the script is suppose to go, but have a problem uploading them here. Surprised it's not mentioned in Scriptorium download.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 10:27 PM
Numenor's stairs are an over-ride of the Maxis stairs and don't require a custom script. So there is no text file for them at all - they use the existing Maxis script. It does state this is the download.

If they're not showing up for you, I really don't know what the problem may be with them. Numenor does visit the site from time to time but I don't know if he checks to see if there are any new comments on any of his downloads.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 9:52 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, for sharing!
Page 1 of 2