Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Interior Wall Collection: A catalog makeover.

by Honeywell Posted 5th Mar 2016 at 10:38 PM - Updated 31st Dec 2018 at 1:19 AM by Honeywell : Added wall PSD files.

85 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 79 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Alchemist
#2 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 11:05 PM
Flippin heck honeywell, this is legend - wait for it - ary!! So blown away, had been looking ages for a complete set to maxis walls, someone a long time ago had started a big set and it never was finished, but this, well this just exceeds all!! Said it before and will say it again, you rock!!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 11:25 PM
Thank you very much.... but I have to ask. Why just one floor tile? Not that I'm complaining one bit, but very curious?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 11:26 PM
I'm always on the lookout for new walls, thank you!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 12:06 AM
Oh my, this is beyond fantastic! I am such a wall addict...especially brick and paneled walls. Thank you so much for sharing these.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 12:33 AM
Thanks You
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 2:14 AM Last edited by Honeywell : 6th Mar 2016 at 2:26 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by applefeather2
Thank you very much.... but I have to ask. Why just one floor tile? Not that I'm complaining one bit, but very curious?

I thought about making coordinating floors for about two seconds but I wouldn't use them and I don't think many others would either? There's also existing Maxis content that work with these walls and there's 15 years worth of really nice CC floors to pick from too. And since this sort of project is satisfying to complete and use, but pure drudgery (for me) to create, I'm more than happy to use the floors I already have. The only exception was the tile wall -- that needed a coordinating floor tile so of course I included that.

Thanks for asking a question so I could blather, Applefeather, and thanks to everyone for the nice comments. I'm really happy to see others will get some use out of these too.
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 2:28 AM
Sweet Jesus, Honeywell! This is amazing! I love all the matchy-ness :D Yay for whole house consistency! Wonderful job!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 2:51 AM
Beautiful colors and so many choices, I love them! Thank you for sharing them!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 3:17 AM
The amount of work that went into this collection--not only to make the walls, but to organize and present them--is astounding. Thank you for having that much love for the community!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 6:57 AM
Wow. Just Wow. This is wonderful....

I wonder if this means I don't have to finish mine that I started years ago? :think:
Pretty Space Pony
#12 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 7:04 AM
Nooooooooo, what are you doing to my downloads folder I finally had it down to a reasonable size again.
/me grabs and downloads anyway. They look absolutely gorgeous, thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 7:31 AM
Holy Godmother of Buildmode... this is freaking awesome! :O
Can't find more words, because it's just such a wonderful collection. My download folder already cries! *grabs everything*
Former Hamster
#14 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 7:41 AM
I've been on a building spree lately and have been sticking to mostly Maxis wallpapers for the interiors - mainly because I like top/bottom moldings and want them to match room to room. But, NO MORE!! Now I can redo all those interiors with wallpapers I like and that are pretty. Thanks HW!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 10:33 AM
This is epic. I'm pretty picky about walls, (I have about, what, 2 or 3 sets in my game?) just because I want eveything to match, so this is perfect and might end up being one of the only wall sets I ever use. Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 11:07 AM
I absolutely love this, it's awesome Honeywell!!
I don't use much CC in my game because most of it is mismatched, but having such a complete set makes a huge difference for me - I'm downloading it all.
Thank you very much, it must have been an awful amount of work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 2:49 PM
This is awesome, thank you! <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 3:17 PM
God. I'll just take them all, thanks. It's easier to delete individuals ingame thanit is through files (doubt I'll be deleting, though, I've turned into a cc hoarder at this late stage).
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 3:27 PM
Incredible! I love this, and thank you for all of the work that went into this. What a fantastic collection!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 6:20 PM
Will you marry me?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 6:43 PM
Considering that I'm having to start my downloads over from scratch, this is actually perfect for me. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 8:00 PM
I love what you did here, the color coordination, the 'complete-ness' of this set. What an incredible contribution and work of art. Thanks for sharing! *nabs the entire set*
Alchemist
#23 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Honeywell
I thought about making coordinating floors for about two seconds but I wouldn't use them and I don't think many others would either? There's also existing Maxis content that work with these walls and there's 15 years worth of really nice CC floors to pick from too. And since this sort of project is satisfying to complete and use, but pure drudgery (for me) to create, I'm more than happy to use the floors I already have. The only exception was the tile wall -- that needed a coordinating floor tile so of course I included that.

Thanks for asking a question so I could blather, Applefeather, and thanks to everyone for the nice comments. I'm really happy to see others will get some use out of these too.

Love your blather! (And I have it on good authority that I am not alone.) :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 1:35 AM
Downloaded the entire set and immediately got into my game to decorate a new house. I love these walls! Going to go through my downloads and get rid of a bunch of other stuff. I think I will only be using these walls from now on! Lovely!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 9:47 AM
I am taking them ALL - thank you! They are lovely and I probably will never need another wall again :)
Page 1 of 4