Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Three Lovely Prints on Amaryll's Shirt

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 15th Mar 2016 at 4:18 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 5:07 PM
oooh nice - you're beginning to turn into my favourite pattern texturer since Ffion at Mermaid Cove.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
oooh nice - you're beginning to turn into my favourite pattern texturer since Ffion at Mermaid Cove.

Thank you. I must check out this Ffion at Mermaid Cove! More CC for my Downloads folder! More more! Thanks for the idea! Hee hee!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 6:23 PM
"Pattern shirts? I don't know... patterns... mmm... well, it's Cat, we have to at least look at it."
Three seconds later
"Must have must have love it must have cuuuuute."

Very few people can do patterns in a way that I will enjoy, but you're certainly one of them. Gorgeous patterns, and color choices. Love it! Thank you for sharing with us
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 8:35 PM
Love your color concept and coordination with these! Thank you so much for sharing !!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Thank you. I must check out this Ffion at Mermaid Cove! More CC for my Downloads folder! More more! Thanks for the idea! Hee hee!

Sadly the site is long since gone now though some of her stuff is still around. She had a real eye for colour and pattern and how it laid out on a 3D model. I always rated her very highly as a recolourer.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 7:41 PM
I love the updated mesh of Amaryll's shirt and these lovely pattern's only make it better. Thanks!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Mar 2016 at 1:00 AM
Oh so pretty, thank you