Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple Basics: Alma Tunics

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 23rd Mar 2016 at 10:58 PM - Updated 28th Feb 2017 at 2:55 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Mar 2016 at 1:16 AM
Simplicity of this top is charming! A must have for my modern sims. Thanks for sharing !!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Mar 2016 at 9:51 PM
Thank you so much for everything you create. Your clothing is among my absolute favorites - the closets in my neighborhood are filled with your clothes! These are so lovely.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Mar 2016 at 10:21 PM
You keep my sims so stylish - yet in comfy and realistic looking everyday clothing. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 11:05 PM
You're the best! I'm always glad to see that you posted something new. Thanks for helping my sims to be less boring (and not look all the same!).
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 7:41 PM
Thank you everyone, I really appreciate the comments. :D

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Apr 2016 at 11:24 PM
thank you so much! awesome work as usual! i cant wait to see what other new stuff you come up with. are you planning on making teen versions? also would you consider making these http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=517358 in teen versions as well if you havent already? sorry to be a pain your stuff is just so amazing and im so picky and my teens barely have any clothes /: if not its cool and i appreciate your hard work! keep it up!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by [f]
thank you so much! awesome work as usual! i cant wait to see what other new stuff you come up with. are you planning on making teen versions? also would you consider making these http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=517358 in teen versions as well if you havent already? sorry to be a pain your stuff is just so amazing and im so picky and my teens barely have any clothes /: if not its cool and i appreciate your hard work! keep it up!

Thank you! I do plan to make teen versions... eventually. I have tons of plans and very limited time. So maybe this year, maybe in three years when this stuff is no longer even in fashion, hard to say.

If you're not already on tumblr, I recommend looking for new stuff there. Huge, nay colossal pain in the butt to find anything and there isn't a lot of ordinary looking teen stuff, but it is out there. Skellington has stuff, I would start there. Yandereplum has stuff. Can search for the hashtag #sims 2 download.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 9:26 PM
AH I CANNOT get enough of your gorgeous creations!! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 4:28 PM
I don't know if you like to see what others do with your work, but just in case I'm just here to let you know I recolored them :http://littlelittlesimmies.tumblr.com/post/152729259805
It was the perfect Mesh for what I had in mind so Thank you a million times !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 11:43 PM
Thanks for this. I hope there is more coming. I love your stuff!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 12:08 PM
This is great! Thank you. And thank you so much for adding morphs to chalkmetal's pantless flats! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 11:54 PM
Lovely, and with a broomstick skirt and a hijab, perfect for my Asian sims.... just one thing, 5 of them show up in the catalog with only the mesh thumbnail, although when I click a thumbnail, the sim gets a specific colour. Since I don't have all EPs running, maybe something to do with that?
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zephyrzodiac
Lovely, and with a broomstick skirt and a hijab, perfect for my Asian sims.... just one thing, 5 of them show up in the catalog with only the mesh thumbnail, although when I click a thumbnail, the sim gets a specific colour. Since I don't have all EPs running, maybe something to do with that?

Zephyr, no idea, sorry. You can try manually rebuilding the thumbnail in the catalog. Something something edit mode maybe, ctrl-n maybe, I don't recall. Then right click the thumbnail to redraw it.